• TheDCSniper - January 18, 2013 11:27 p.m.

I love everything about RadioRadar EXCEPT Cooper's sudden and loud outbursts. Tell him to grow the f$%^ up and use his damn inside voice. He's also colossally unfunny.
  • wadesmit - January 19, 2013 2:30 a.m.

What?? Is this the first fan division of RadioRadar?! SPLENDID! I find Cooper to be incredibly funny on the podcast. They all have their funny moments that have me laughing out loud, but Hollander is probably the most consistently and frequently funny. In my opinion, obviously, but I'm almost 80% sure I'm right.
  • wadesmit - January 19, 2013 2:31 a.m.

Having said that, Lucas makes me laugh the hardest.
  • onewingedantista - January 19, 2013 7:40 a.m.

I, too, am a fan of Cooper. He's both a funny guy, AND he saved the old TalkRadar (go listen if you haven't already) from the doldrums of Summer 2011 until its death in early 2012 (May it forever rest in peace).
  • TheDCSniper - January 19, 2013 11:53 a.m.

His jokes aren't THAT bad but I just wish he'd keep his damn voice down. At any rate, he's no Chris Antista.
  • GR HollanderCooper - January 19, 2013 3:47 p.m.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
  • TaserLime - January 20, 2013 12:15 p.m.

I'm with TheDCSniper, Hollander isn't not funny, but he really needs to stop interrupting Henry, Tom and Lucas when they are talking and the general mean jokes at the other hosts. I mean it's funny here and there, but Hollander overdoes it to the point where it makes the podcast feel really mean. I mean old T-Dar was nice because you could tell Chris et al were friends, but the hosts of RadioRadar, it seems like nobody really likes each other all that much, making for a less fun podcast to listen to. Also, listening to you guys on RadioRadar it feels more like something you are forced to do, than something that was done for fun like Tdar. Also Lucas is trying to be way too hard to be like Mike Grimm. Like alright you talk really slow, deliver jokes quietly, like fighting games and japanese culture alright cool.
  • GR HollanderCooper - January 20, 2013 5:03 p.m.

Knowing both Lucas and Mike Grimm I find this absolutely hilarious.
  • TaserLime - January 21, 2013 10:30 a.m.

Eh whatever, basically Lucas is trying too hard to be cool and he's more annoying for it. But seriously Hollander, you need to step down your asshole quotient on the podcast, and stop being so controlling, because you really do control the conversations on the podcast to a fault. People don't listen to the podcast just for you, they also want to listen to Hank, Tom, and Lucas, so don't be all like I'M THE FUNNIEST BECAUSE I'M THE LOUDEST AND HAVE THE STRONGEST OPINIOS. Just some constructive criticism you should keep in mind to make the podcast more fun to listen to.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 21, 2013 11:03 a.m.

I never fake the funk
  • wadesmit - January 28, 2013 8:29 p.m.

You are Jesus. Lord Jesus represent.
  • Firepunch - January 18, 2013 10:22 p.m.

My first violent game I played was I ninja for PS2. Even thou it wasn't a M rated game it was still pretty violent. You could lob enemies heads off at the end of combos and blood squirted out, you powered up by absorbing enemies blood and you could do a jump attack that sliced enemies clean in half. If the enemies blood was red instead of green I'm pretty sure the game would have gotten a higher rating
  • GAYMER - January 18, 2013 10:13 p.m.

Mortal Kombat for the SNES of course.
  • supergiraffe - January 18, 2013 8:18 p.m.

For me it was probably Halo 2. I didn't get an xbox until the second came out, and as someone who was raised on Mario and Pokemon it was weird seeing actual blood.
  • kennedy2991 - January 18, 2013 8:09 p.m.

The first violent game I remember playing was the first Resident evil. I was over somebody house and I remember that I never completed it. I was young but it never actually scared me. All I remember is thinking that this game was so awesome.
  • tyraniton - January 18, 2013 7:20 p.m.

the first violent video game i remember playing was some GTA(no clue which one) at my cousins house. i remember being really paranoid about my parents bursting through the door to see us running over pedestrians, in a very silly manor probably, thinking something like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING MY MOM WILL NOT APPROVE OF THIS CRAZY SHIT LETS STOP AND PLAY MARIO!!" but just sat there quietlyi instead.
  • dizzzydragon - January 18, 2013 6:57 p.m.

conker's bad fur day (Thus my pic) I was like 7 or 8 and my older cousins would let me play it because i was better at games and could get past parts they were stuck at.
  • Goldeneye007 - January 18, 2013 6:47 p.m.

My first video I ever remember buying was Mortal Kombat Trilogy on the N64, my dad bought it for me when I was real young. Not sure about the parenting aspects of that but the game sure was violent.
  • LordZarlon - January 18, 2013 6:15 p.m.

The first one I remember was some weird light gun arcade cabinet from the 80's. It had almost completely naked people in torture devices and you would shoot the ghost that were coming to get them. You actually could shoot the people though and that was more fun. The first one, whose name I remember, was Technocop on the Sega Genesis. You could shoot the criminals and their bodies would blow apart in bloody ways. It was the first game I saw a rating on.
  • RebornKusabi - January 18, 2013 5:44 p.m.

Since I never win these, I won't go into great detail but mine would be Mortal Kombat in the Arcade. I was like 4 when I saw that and it blew my farkin' mind as a kid.
  • g1rldraco7 - January 18, 2013 5:03 p.m.

The first violent game I remember ever playing was Killer Instinct. Performing Sabrewulf's fatality and enjoying hearing the opponent scream as they were killed off-screen. good times :)
  • BladedFalcon - January 18, 2013 2:49 p.m.

Hmm... the earliest one I can remember is the first Mortal Kombat. Although it was the SNES version, it probably counts nonetheless.
  • rainn'sgaydar - January 18, 2013 2:32 p.m.

Super Mario 3. I was the punk running around jumping on those poor animals' heads, and I felt absolutely no remorse. Also, Goldeneye.