• PlatypusFan - June 16, 2009 10:36 p.m.

my other hobbies would probably be watching movies fencing swimming reading
  • AB36 - May 15, 2009 1:48 a.m.

let me change the music to metal and punk music to be specific
  • AB36 - May 15, 2009 1:41 a.m.

watch House, AOTS(Attack of The Show) , play bass,and listen to music
  • skyline19 - May 13, 2009 2:06 p.m.

Check me I'm famous on gamesrader... Biggest hobby aside from gaming would be music or film. How original... I use to be quite the footballer (soccer..) but all that went out of the window when I first got a ps2.
  • Starplatinum - May 12, 2009 10:14 p.m.

I enjoy going through the internet to dig up nostalgic crap that reminds me of the better, younger days :( Also I like comics :)
  • darkaleks - May 12, 2009 2:15 p.m.

WELL I LIKE PLAYING BASKETBALL AND DIFFERENT SPORTS,BUT ALWAYS IS AND IT WILL BE GAMING FIRST.....
  • usmovers_02 - May 12, 2009 1:24 a.m.

Wow. That's tough. I'll have to go with RCing (with paintball as a very close 2nd). I own multiple 1/10 scale and 1/8 scale trucks and a 1/10 scale Mazda RX7 drifter. I love to take my Remote Controlled trucks and rip up my backyard. I've set up a few nice ramps and one of my trucks (which reaches speeds of over 60 mph) can easily gap mine, my brothers, AND my Dads car and land fine. As a matter of fact, I'm so obsessed with RCing, I own several RC simulators for my PC as well as a PC RC controller.
  • killemall - May 11, 2009 7:10 p.m.

Outside of gaming i dig; international movies, lovecraftian novels, and drinking with my friends. I also hit up the occasional metal show but my tastes in music have become mad picky over the years...
  • DeathByGamer - May 11, 2009 2:46 p.m.

I play pool religiously.
  • curly_jefferson - May 11, 2009 12:03 p.m.

Easily music, i'm a massive music snob
  • dukethepcdr - May 11, 2009 9:04 a.m.

I have a lot of interests, but I'd say my biggest hobby after gaming is sword dueling and archery. I'm a member of a medieval reinactment society called The Adrian Empire. We do competitive, non-coreographed duels and wars with real steel swords, axes, daggers, polearms and shields. The weapons are all blunted the way they really were for tournaments back in the middle ages. We wear real metal and leather armour and make our garb (clothes) as accurate as we can. We put on renniasance fairs, invitational tournaments and demos for the public, schools, etc. Some of our members have even been extras in movies like King Arthur, Braveheart and Kingdom of Heaven. Dueling is fun and is our most well-known competition, but I enjoy archery with long bows even more because I'm much better at it than I am at hand to hand combat. I also do leather crafting, woodworking and bardic (singing and acting) in our group. I've met more people and made more friends since joining the empire than in just about any other thing I've done.
  • azstrathack - May 11, 2009 7:52 a.m.

Trail riding on the dirt bike with my son. Hell of a workout.
  • venomkold822 - May 11, 2009 5:51 a.m.

For me my biggest hobby that is aside form gaming is being an artist, Drawing is what my life is when i am not playing videogames, though when i am not drawing i try to go bike riding as much as possible and when winter hits it is snowboarding for me. as it seems i am not good with any sport that deals with a ball ( ie. basketball baseball)
  • LeetMachine - May 11, 2009 4:04 a.m.

My favorite hobby besides gaming is trolling forums replying, "First 1!!!!!" to everything. Especaily those World of Warcraft forums, its fun to reply "QQ sum mor pl0x?" to people who complain about things. It equals win everytime. XD
  • natedog807 - May 11, 2009 12:13 a.m.

sorry i posted that too many times i thought i typed the wrong two words to comfirm the comment
  • natedog807 - May 11, 2009 12:12 a.m.

Mine would be playing the drums. I've been playing since i was nine.
  • natedog807 - May 11, 2009 12:10 a.m.

Mine would be playing the drums. I've been playing since i was nine.
  • Orange - May 10, 2009 11:01 p.m.

crapping. Oh schnap!
  • Blackbird - May 10, 2009 8:31 p.m.

I like to walk around with my drum sticks and hit things to see(?) what they sound like. And i also do the W40k miniatures, sometimes. GO 'NIDS! reCAPTCHA: munications rinsed
  • PrinceNicy - May 10, 2009 8:12 p.m.

I save the world as a Dark Hero.