• gatornation1254 - August 20, 2009 10:46 p.m.

Who the fuck is Stricken. Do you by any chance mean Disturbed.
  • 2muchGuitarHero - August 20, 2009 10:42 p.m.

@thomashalpenny the reason they don't put kanye west (and other overrated rappers like him) in games like guitar hero is because of their songs consist of very little originality, guitar playing. You want DJ hero if you want a game to cater to your musical taste
  • michaelmcc827 - August 20, 2009 10:40 p.m.

also, I feel that music games have ruined bands I used to love like guns 'n roses and ACDC, made them too mainstream and now every 13 year old with an xbox loves them.
  • 2muchGuitarHero - August 20, 2009 10:35 p.m.

*thought great first post for me >:(
  • thomashalpenny - August 20, 2009 10:18 p.m.

they should put Kanye west on a music game cos most of the music and bands on rock band nd guitar hero dont cater for rap lovers tastes
  • troever - August 20, 2009 10:04 p.m.

oh but mine would have to be "Genghis Tron" its not in any rhythm game
  • aion7 - August 20, 2009 9:56 p.m.

Although I hadn't thought it possible, GH3 actually made me hate Poison more than I already did.
  • didideve - August 20, 2009 9:36 p.m.

Got to be the band "Stricken" and their song "Down with the Sickness" in Rock Band 2. The note progressions and kick-ass music video style that RB has really made me pumped for the chorus.
  • i8luigi - August 20, 2009 9:21 p.m.

LOTS of 'em. But I'd have to say the biggest ones are Rage Against the Machine (I always liked "Killing in the Name", but it was "Bulls on Parade" that got me hooked) and Airbourne (who I never would have heard of had it not been for "Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast" in GH:WT.
  • skyguy343 - August 20, 2009 9:06 p.m.

Tanks to World Tour I discovered,(or should I say experienced) Jimi Hendrix. "Purple Haze, with it's raw guitar power was perfectly matched with the soothing "The Wind Cries Mary. Watchmen also played it's part with "All Along The Watchtower" but by the time all the D.L.C. came out I was hooked.
  • Cyberninja - August 20, 2009 9:05 p.m.

now i like the band that made rhyhm heaven for the ds
  • Schnipke - August 20, 2009 8:56 p.m.

Ever since playing our truth by Lacuna Coil on GH: World Tour, I've been listening to their music, THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!