• espenrio - April 15, 2012 2:27 p.m.

Even though it's unlikely I really hope it comes to the US.
  • CitizenWolfie - April 12, 2012 9:58 a.m.

Hold on, Capcom's involved? Hide your wallets and lock your doors come release day. Purely because of my personal Capcom boycott I'm going to pass.
  • taokaka - April 12, 2012 3:53 a.m.

just noticed that on namcos list is a character from super robot wars which itself is a crossover game, so we're dealing with a crossover within a crossover hence crossoverception.
  • jackthemenace - April 12, 2012 1:19 a.m.

I've barely heard of a lot of these games, and that makes me incredibly sad :c Oh well, at least it's ORIGINAL Dante- Not hating on the new guy, but it's nice to see the old one's still sorta around. Hell, if I DO ever get a 3DS (which isn't likely) and this gets localised t the UK, I'd probably pick it up. Especially if bayonetta IS eventually included in the roster.
  • LEGOMatrix - April 11, 2012 6:36 p.m.

Want-level is threatening to go off the chart! I need some gameplay and story details!
  • shawksta - April 11, 2012 5:51 p.m.

Aw damn those 2D Sprites look AWESOME! Not bad, looks pretty neat, hopefully these guys use 3D well on this, 2D images are ironically awesome in 3D. Doesnt seem as thrown off as you think it would be, i love how Ulala and Dante are here and FINALLY Demitri gets starred instead of Morrigan, but im sure her ass is gonna appear somewhere.
  • oddprophet - April 11, 2012 5:21 p.m.

They're actually using the main character of the Darkstalkers series? That hasn't happened since cross edge...And the less said about that, the better.
  • n00b - April 11, 2012 2:02 p.m.

BATSU FROM RIVAL SCHOOLS FUCK YES I WANT THIS GAME!!!!!
  • shawksta - April 11, 2012 2:34 p.m.

The picture is what people are assuming, dont be happy just yet as the list was the only official thing
  • J-Fid - April 12, 2012 8:08 p.m.

Even though I don't know half of these characters, if Batsu is in this game, I may very well hand over my money without question.
  • n00b - April 11, 2012 1:59 p.m.

I see reanbell form end of eternity Damn it, the japanofile in me is very excite, guess i need to get a 3ds
  • ObliqueZombie - April 11, 2012 1:49 p.m.

I saw X and Zero, and that's all I need to be interested.
  • IceBlueKirby - April 11, 2012 1:43 p.m.

Who's the guy with the gun at the bottom? He looks like the character from Die Hard Arcade. Anyway, I'll have to keep an eye on this, it sounds interesting.
  • gophzero-darcy - April 11, 2012 10:23 a.m.

If you've only heard of a few of these characters , maybe you should try good games for a change.
  • pr0tostar - April 11, 2012 9:56 a.m.

I'm ignorant and that totally isn't a picture of Lignthing. Ok, they can tag-team against The Xenosaga Jesus chicks, that's fine with me too. inb4 lolnerd inb4 this isn't 4chan inb4spam.... ok fml. But Seriously. Bayonetta.
  • mothbanquet - April 11, 2012 9:53 a.m.

I've heard of about four people on this list. Niche market much?
  • pr0tostar - April 11, 2012 9:52 a.m.

ok, I've never nerd raged, this post is literally popping my insignificant raging-nerd cherry. but have faith ye who should mock; for it is not without just. BAYONETTA NEEDS TO BE IN THIS ****ING GAME!!!!!! *ahem* reason; THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE FOR HER AND DANTE TO BE IN THE SAME GAME AND TAG-TEAM LIGHTNING then EPIK DUEL OMG FANGASM!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so dirty now... But seriously, think about it. Someone should petition Sega or something. DO IT!! >.<
  • taokaka - April 11, 2012 9:09 a.m.

wait is it a strategy rpg, a fighting game or some freakish offspring of the two? Either way I hope it's localized and the roster expands a bit more because it's missing a few essential characters for each publisher.
  • shawksta - April 11, 2012 8:49 a.m.

Heh, so its gonna be a continuation of the RPG crossover? Remember Japan had Namco X capcom. Pretty impressed with the characters, Ulala,Chris anPd Jill, kos-mos, tis a shame Sonic isnt here as Ken and Ryu are but atleast sega's lesser known series are in here. Since I have spring vacation, im staying up all night till the sites countdown goes down and finally fully reveals.
  • Fruitbat - April 11, 2012 8:09 a.m.

So mixing futuristic robots with dancing space reporters is fine, but there's no Sonic, Miu, Jon Talbain, Felicia, Morrigan or countless other such characters from these respective companies. Bleh. At least there's X and Zero.