Topics

Pokemon

We Recommend

• stephanie-kay-shockley - September 18, 2013 1:06 p.m.

Please, PLEASE bring back Pokemon contests and make them play out like on the anime. That would be so awesome if the contests were like that. Adds a bit more of a challenge to it.
  • Elgyem - October 7, 2013 1:19 p.m.

While I hated the contests in DPP,watching them in the anime was very enjoyable.a new contest mode could involve thevkind of strategy and flamboyance in the sjow, and stylized showdowns in round 2 would be so much fun.
  • zeca-villar - August 20, 2013 8:12 p.m.

defiantly the poke-walker, pokemon beside you, exploring diffrent regions those were the best
  • Blacklla - June 2, 2013 2:49 p.m.

Being able to actually fight Red. I miss that guy.
  • codystovall - October 7, 2013 1:24 p.m.

He was in black/white 2.....
  • Frieza - October 7, 2013 5:58 p.m.

That "guy" was you, you know.
  • sterlingonzalo - May 4, 2013 4:07 p.m.

i really think contests and the safari zone should be a must because this season i mean what else was there other then ash going around and battling gym(yes don George tournaments) which i think were drawled out to long i also think the whole traveling to another region would work i really liked the hard and easy level on bw2 mining was cool also though have all of the items like the c gear poketch the hoehn one all in the bottoms screen but smaller so you can pick which one to use a better rival but keep two and the elite four should be hard i remembered in pokemon green it took me forever to get passes loreni or what ever her name was a better champ a better evil organization and yeah these 6th generation needs to bee awesome! also a remake of the third gen ^.^
  • FierceVoltage - February 12, 2013 12:42 p.m.

All the regions.
  • rider-r-giddings - January 25, 2013 7:50 p.m.

All Gym leaders and pokewalker but in X and Y put a custiomize ur character store where u buy clother shoes o and also let the trainers fall in love with each other
  • Nikku7 - January 16, 2013 9:35 p.m.

AGREE BUT BRING BACK THE POKETCH AND ALL IT'S APPS EXCEPT FOR MORE!
  • ThatFanInThePeacoat - January 15, 2013 5:01 p.m.

I would really like to have the match call or VS Seeker back. It's a real pain to search for Audinos over and over again. The cell phone of Gold, Silver, and their remakes wasn't as useful, and the utter lack of trainers to rebattle (outside of the sports domes) in the 5th generation was very frustrating. This was done best in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald with the rematch feature of the PokeGear. It listed where trainers were and which were specifically ready to fight. The wait for each trainer to get ready usually wasn't too long. Equally convenient is the VS Seeker of Fire Red and Leaf Green. Pull it out in front of a bunch of trainers and the ones who were ready for battle would jump up and down. It was a little annoying that it required steps to charge, but it's reasonable to keep players from spamming it over and over
  • J-Fid - October 7, 2013 3:13 p.m.

Completely agree with the Vs. Seeker. It alone has the ability to extend the game's replay value tremendously.
  • FemJesse - January 15, 2013 3:50 p.m.

Bring back Safari Zone and Poffins.
  • LEGOMatrix - January 15, 2013 3:40 p.m.

I really liked the focus on doubles battles in XD. It really made me rethink how I used the pokemon, and I used many pokemon in that game that I never give a second look normally. Not that they should force doubles battles on you the whole game, but it would be nice if you could set doubles battles as the standard for trainer battles as an option, or if a large portion or the game or region had all doubles battles. Man, my team of Groudon and Tropius was stupendous! On a related note, another feature I'd like them to bring back that they haven't done for a while is the "Nah, they're all gone, start again" feature of Ruby and Sapphire that meant me having to abandon all the little fellas I had lurking around Gold and let me start reusing names! There are only so many times I can come up with a decent name for a Zubat, and I reached that in Leaf Green. I am ready to say goodbye to all the pokemon I have collected from Ruby to Black, and be forced to start again anew. Sadly, I doubt that will ever happen again. They always seem to allow you to transfer up now. I know I could just abandon all the old ones, but I can't! Not if I can transfer them up! So many hundreds of hours...! That's why I have to be forced into it!
  • iluvpkmnmonday - January 15, 2013 3:27 p.m.

I never really cared for the secret base or contests. Same goes for making movies in BW2. Only time I ever did it was to get the black trainer's card in DP. The reward for beating them never seems that interesting. Personally I'd like to see the return of the Poketch (thanks but no thanks C-Gear) and especially a VS Seeker. Not including those in BW/2 felt like a step backwards.
  • ThatFanInThePeacoat - January 15, 2013 5:05 p.m.

I'd really like to use a VS Seeker again. Training pokemon feels slower and less interesting if I can't battle trainers. It was especially helpful to remember which trainer had what pokemon and what levels they were at.
  • forbiddenidiot - January 15, 2013 11:29 a.m.

Seeing the entry on this list for better rivals reminded me, I'd also like to see better Champions. The Champion from Red/Blue was awesome (OMG it's my rival?!), and the one from Gold/Silver not quite as much, but still up there (both because he was also from Red/Blue and because he uses freakin' dragons). But during the R/S/E and D/P/P days, the Champions were reduced to "Some dude/girl who helped me a few times." Black/White was a step in the right direction, though. So I just want them to make sure the next Champion continues in that direction by being someone surprising, evil, or otherwise memorable.
  • Doctalen - January 15, 2013 9:31 a.m.

I want the dowsing machine from black/white to stay. It's spoiled me.
  • Spartan_91 - January 15, 2013 8:27 a.m.

They just need to stop making the games at this point, the Pokemon have hit ludicrous levels. I mean honestly does anyone think that the 'Y' legendary looks cool? At this point they're just milking the cow dry, I loved the Originals and Gold/Silver/Crystal, hell I owned all 6 and beat them multiple times. But I feel that Pokemon needs to be taken out back and put down for all our sakes.
  • BladedFalcon - January 15, 2013 11:32 a.m.

I actually really, really love how Yveltal looks, and I am looking forward to seeing how they manage the franchise in 3D. So, y'know, opinions.
  • AWESOMENESS24X7 - January 20, 2013 1:15 a.m.

You need a nice deep sleep and a Psychriatist