• Swinub - October 17, 2010 8:25 p.m.

I would say Gyarados, but that's too easy. Kingdra is kinda scary cause it make giant whirlpools and maelstroms that take down ships SIMPLY FROM YAWNING. Furthermore, it it on the bottom of the ocean when it does this, so you can't even fight him!! Running into a Tyranitar wouldn't be fun either because they are fiercely territorial, and demolish can mountains (and pokemon trainers) easily. Finally, the new psuedo-legenday in Black and White, (forget its name) is a really scary dark/dragon combo that kills because it thinks its fun.
  • BoltActionRevolver - October 15, 2010 2:18 a.m.

Lass Krise just called me on SS. She informed me she lets her pokemon go rather then sit in the PC. Shes a monster I now know. A MONSTER!
  • shyfonzie - October 14, 2010 6:07 a.m.

Arceus. You know the existential crisis you'd get from meeting GOD?
  • MrDuracraft - October 14, 2010 2:02 a.m.

I would be afraid of any kind of Pokemon in a swarm. Those just equal trouble (beedrill, spearow, wtc.). And, channeling my inner Misty, I am extremely scared of bugs, so anything from an Ariados to a Pinsir (my fav pokemon no less) to a Caterpie would freak me out, especially if it touched me.
  • jitteryjigglypuff - October 13, 2010 8:01 p.m.

So excited to get mew this week! And I think I'd be most afraid of Mr. Mime...but not Mime Jr., he's adorables.
  • philipshaw - October 13, 2010 10:27 a.m.

Snorlax because he is holding all the Pokemon
  • NightCrawler_358 - October 13, 2010 2:44 a.m.

everyone in my school was into Digimon/Yu-gi-oh/Beyblade, except for me. My best friend had all the gameboy games, and lent them all to me. I remember oodling at his awesome Celebi in Crystal i think it was. we had all da cards, all da toys and we even started a gameboy club for recess. Good times. Now in High School, we both secretly watch the show every morning. I posted that in 19 a lil late, so im reposting here hehe.
  • PorkoMan - October 13, 2010 2:41 a.m.

@maydae503 no problem. @mynameisjay isn't it called Pokemon Monday to sound like a spoof on the program they run in Japan, Pokemon Sunday?
  • dontshootthereviewer - October 13, 2010 12:47 a.m.

I'd hate to run into a Muk cause thats one nasty blob of something, its pretty B.A. though.
  • ROFLROOSTER - October 13, 2010 12:12 a.m.

I would be afraid of either Lapras or Shiny Muk. Lapras because it knows "Perish Song" which plays a song which kills you in 3 turns. I can only imagine the horrifying song it would be. Miley Cyrus? I also said shiny Muk becuase it looks like it came out of someone's nose if you know what I mean. Speaking of Lapras, can Lapras be the Pokemon of The Week? It's my personal favorite and it's so interesting. Did you know that Lapras is rare because it is HUNTED and is almost extinct? In one of the first episodes you guys asked if there were any Pokemon that know the english language that arent Psychic: Lapras is one of the few who can.
  • gopikmin - October 12, 2010 11:33 p.m.

Electrode or voltorb. one annoyance and it can go booom and bye-bye me. The other pokemon that selfdestruct aren't that short tempered.
  • Larinah - October 12, 2010 11:18 p.m.

Pokemon I'd be most afraid of seeing, Sunflora. I mean come on, it's a WALKING SUNFLOWER OF HAPPINESS. Or maybe Luxray. As much as I like them, they're still tigers, and tigers are still big and can maul you very very easily...
  • samgardner94 - October 12, 2010 10:07 p.m.

I always thought released pokemon would just go free in oak's lab
  • oneshotfinch - October 12, 2010 9:54 p.m.

@mynameisjay That is..... GENIUS Also BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM BRELOOM
  • maydae503 - October 12, 2010 7:56 p.m.

@PorkoMan thank you so much! not knowing this stuff is what i get for not playing pokemon since gen 1 back when i was five.
  • Kapuran - October 12, 2010 6:35 p.m.

Pokemon I wouldn't want to meet in real life? Oh, I suppose there are tons, unless I had my own strong Pokemon to protect me. Some of those guys are terrifying. I guess, now, what with Gen V, that #545 Pendoraa ...ewewew. Giant centipede or whatever? Yuck. I heard that HGSS in NA is getting a Mew event this week. Thought I'd pass that on. I really hope we don't get the limited Pokemon DSis ( http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/news-sp/2010/10/1007_01.html ) because I really want one, but don't need one as I already have a DSi, and I need to save my money for a 3DS... Perhaps if there's a limited Pokemon DSi XL, because I don't own one of those... but yeah. I thought it was confirmed that the 3DS is backwards compatible? That's what the internet seems to say. Nidoking is pretty cool. I would rarely have the Moon Stone needed for it, though, when playing older games, so it was never really on my team. Hmm, that seemed like a short podcast this week. Oh well. By the way, I'm loving Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, it's easily the best of the spinoff series thus far, and if you haven't played it I would actually recommend and suggest it, which wasn't exactly true of 1 and 2. I haven't tried the multiplayer missions yet, but I'm excited to.
  • OhMyJosh - October 12, 2010 10:42 a.m.

I would hate to have a Ratata pop in front of me going "I'm tough and awesome, would you like to catch me? I know you would. You would, wouldnt you? Cmon, you know you want to, you wouldn't leave me here all alone, would you?" Stupid Ratata guilt me into catching it :( Later on Ratata - "Awwyea* gonna fight some pokemon, mmm. Oh here we go, eat tackle b*tch, (1 damage). Awwyea, too strong for you. What you got, huh, huh, what you got. (Pidgey used gust, 8 damage) Owowowowowowowowowowowow! Dad, he hurt me :(. I want to go home." Me - "Yes Ratata, let's go home. I have a nice spot for you in the super, mega, awesome PC box." Ratata - "YAY! XD" Me - "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
  • Psylockerules - October 12, 2010 8:31 a.m.

oh how i love Nidoking i still have my MR.NIDO froma trade from sapphire
  • markmercado - October 12, 2010 7:06 a.m.

licitung, or licilicy, just imagining that tounge enclosing around you, who knows where else it would touch you. ehuh
  • Nenko - October 12, 2010 6:09 a.m.

Just wanted to mention something that I was reminded of because the pokemon of the week happens to be Nidoking. My first pokemon game was Yellow and I ended up training all the starter pokemon you get throughout the game, except for Bulbasuar. So when I went up against Giovanni in the last battle I took my little Lvl 5 Bulbasuar with me so I can get some EXP for it (gotta fill out the pokedex after all) and whenever I sent him out against Giovanni's Nidoking and Nidoqueen they would NEVER use an offensive attack against him! I don't know if my game just had a crazy glitch or if their was something else to it but I ended up taking out the last bosses two Nidos with a bulbasuar... I thought it was an interesting fact, don't know if anyone else ever experienced this but I figured I'd share. XD