Howdy! Are you ready for a new episode of TalkRadar UK? Superb. We've got one here ready to go directly into your ears. Justin, Cundy and Nathan take you on a voyage of game-related discovery as they discuss a multitude of stuff including all of these topics...
- THE NEWS!: It's EA vs. Activision'sBobby Kotick as thebattle of name-calling reaches fever pitch.
- APPRECIATION SECTION!: Justin selects one of his favourite games of all time and, shock/horror,it's not a Sega title. It's Tomb Raider.
- WHAT WE'RE PLAYING!: Find out what game'swe're struggling with and which onemadea person send a nastymessage to Justin calling him a not very nice name. Clue: It rhymes with 'click'.
- QUESTION OF THE WEEK!: Reading your answers to the question... What game have you completed and then replayed the most and why?
- GAMESRADAR HOTLINE!: We have voicemail! Plus loads of texts that sees the team perform for your pleasure like dancing monkeys.
- And much, much more!
Right, here's the deal... DO: Send us game related questions/trivia or a confession. Ensure that your text isn't a small essay. DON'T: Send us chain texts, jokes or requests asking for a job. Got it? So with the serious crap out of the way, please do drop us a linewe'll play your dulcet tones across the airwaves via the wonders of technology. Or simplydrop us a text. We love hearing from you guys.All calls and texts charged at your local standard rate.
Tell us what you think
Do you have an opinion about the podcast? Then why not share it with usinthe TalkRadar UK thread in our forums.
The info bit
Post date: Wednesday 29nd September 2010
Run time: 1 hour 25 minutes 31 seconds
Intro music:Sabrepulse| Outro and minigame music:The Disco King
Find all the previous episodes of TalkRadar UK on ourcompendium page