Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
G'day! How are you all? Smashing. You're here for the latest episode of TalkRadar UK, right? Great. This week's show includes the rampant ramblings of Meikleham, Cundy and Irvine as they combine to cover such subjects as...
- THE NEWS: In which there is much discussion about a potential Call of Duty subscription plan, a surprising entry into the all formats chart and more swears than you can shake a f*cking sh*tty stick at. Apologies in advance.
- APPRECIATION SECTION: Where Meiks gets all teary-eyed over Mario 64. This bit made him wet his knickers a little bit as a kid...
- WHAT WE'VE BEEN PLAYING: Find out which game not to play when suffering from a stomach bug. Think of it like a public service announcement.
- QUESTION OF THE WEEK: We inadvertently start a mini-flame war with the question... In your opinion who's winning 2010 so far - Microsoft, Nintendo or Sony? It burns! It burns!
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE: <---- what that bit says, including our choices for the Golden Joysticks Shooter of the Year, which you can still vote on right here
The TalkRadar Minigame Challenge returns, only this time it was filmed outside of the podcast. So check out Cundy, Meikleham and Towell trying to put on clothes faster than any human has ever put on clothes. Even if they do have weird stains on them. Eeew.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.