Topics

Sony

We Recommend

• kompressorlogik - June 29, 2010 5:36 p.m.

There's a damned good chance I'll be signing up for this tonight after work. The offer of LBP is great for me, since I don't own it yet, nor do I have Wipeout HD. On balance, I think everything on offer here is worth the fairly meager 50 dollars per year.
  • Shinramen - June 29, 2010 5:35 p.m.

Good breakdown of features, thanks. I am wondering, though: I have a disc copy of LBP. Can I download this and play disc-free, keeping all my DLC and save states intact?
  • mgkyo666 - June 29, 2010 5:29 p.m.

Very tempted to get it, but sad I won't get LBP for free since I wont be back home until august.... D}:
  • Joshin69 - June 29, 2010 5:01 p.m.

The one thing i would have signed up for is not here, cover for my PS3. If they gave cover for the machine with this i would have gone for it but sadly its not so i will not
  • vinicusg.t.guedes - June 29, 2010 4:58 p.m.

TWO RELEVANT QUESTIONS: 1)Can I pay for a year subscription with a pre-paid card? PSN doesn't accept my brazilian credit card, so I am allways stuck with buying cards from e-bay with pay-pal. 2)Tell me the GT5 beta shot isn't fake. I'm so subscribing to this as soon as I get to home from work.
  • darkvare - June 29, 2010 4:55 p.m.

i would join but the whole you only own this stuff while you are subscribed kinda turned me off so no besides i already ordered little big planet game of the year for like 15 bucks
  • Howetzer - June 29, 2010 4:47 p.m.

Timos, shut yer hole. I didn't see anywhere in this article where I will have to be bombarded with ads everywhere did you? It actually sounds more like Sony knows XboxLive is total Shit and they know they can do it better, just like they did with their console. LolZ, Xbox Sucks. Sorry for the double post guys, but this is some like really good fanboy fertile ground we got here....
  • Howetzer - June 29, 2010 4:44 p.m.

My initial repulsion to anything Xbox-like has subsided and this actually looks like it may be a good deal when one stops to ponder it in it's entirety. I will still hold off for a bit before I "pop" on it though (sorry it's an American Pickers Reference, which totally rocks btw), mostly because I already own LittleBigPlanet....we should get to choose one game for free, that would sell me in a second. But I will probably still at least try the service out.
  • Timos - June 29, 2010 4:37 p.m.

it looks like Sony knows XboxLive is better and are releasing lots of gimmicks to get their game up...oh well -_-
  • gogo65uk - June 29, 2010 4:32 p.m.

Its a swindle? and XBL is value.... Riiiiiiight!
  • Jordo141 - June 29, 2010 4:32 p.m.

It launched in more regions than JUST the UK and US >_>
  • rockstarsean - June 29, 2010 4:30 p.m.

Curiously tempting, if I had ANY money... But I already have Lbp and month 2 looks weak