Topics

Sony

• GodofPS314 - July 2, 2010 5:30 p.m.

Well, I already have Littlebigplanet, I mean who doesn't? Probably some fanboy or some ignorant person who thinks it is 'GAY'. So I don't know about this thing, one feature I was looking for was Out of Game Chat
  • FeathersMcgraw - June 30, 2010 6:04 p.m.

Meh hoping it would be more like XBL, nothing really to intresting right now, might buy it once for LBP though.
  • vinicusg.t.guedes - June 30, 2010 1:54 p.m.

I don't see any free LBP stuff in the US psn either...
  • philipshaw - June 30, 2010 11:47 a.m.

It sounds cool but I don't have a debit card so I can't sign up at the moment. But automatic downloads is near worth £40 a year by its self
  • BillyBrush - June 30, 2010 8:59 a.m.

Ultimately if they let you keep the things you got whether you continue with it or not, i think this would be a very successful service. But having you not able to enjoy the benefits as soon as you stop subscribing, it might be an effective mechanism, but surely it will put people off the initial purchase?
  • zanthox - June 30, 2010 3:50 a.m.

Thanks for the article, it is very informative.
  • ralphhardy - June 30, 2010 2:30 a.m.

I just bought my plus and i don't see LBP on plus for free and the reason i bought this was because you guys said it was free i see wipeout hd but LBP is 19.99 are you guys on the up and up or will it be on there later? with both of these it was a good deal 50 bucks dont be telling people lbp is free if your not sure..
  • reaperman22 - June 30, 2010 1:18 a.m.

@vinicusg.t.guedes yes you can use the psn cards to buy it. OK i was unsure before but now i am going to find some cash to get it
  • Sabtos - June 29, 2010 11:30 p.m.

"Heavy Rain Madison shower theme." What?!
  • Denrok - June 29, 2010 11:18 p.m.

Wow, that sounds really good. I'm interested now.
  • Modroneman - June 29, 2010 9:54 p.m.

Shut up PS3 tards, Shut up Xbox 360 morons. PC for the WIN! MWAHAHAHAh.... kidding aside, I feel that xbox live does offer more for your money in terms of service. This is Sony's attempt at getting compensated for all the work that they put into their service for free. You can argue it all you want, but they wouldn't be doing it if it weren't true. And much to the PS3 fanboys dismay, the online experience is still better on the 360. I have had many friends switch to the 360 merely because the PSN online structure just isn't as good.
  • Cyberninja - June 29, 2010 9:53 p.m.

if its a disc copy of lbp im in if not no thanks.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - June 29, 2010 8:22 p.m.

If there will be heavily discounted pre-paid cards availible (a la XBLA), then I'm sold. For 50$, I'm not sure... I know what it's like in the long run. But still.
  • vinicusg.t.guedes - June 29, 2010 8:18 p.m.

lol @ fanboys flame wars.
  • BillyBrush - June 29, 2010 8:12 p.m.

The offers will be great - because it's a hook in service...they just want you hooked up and make stopping subscribing hard - you don't have any of the stuff you downloaded once you stop subscribing(is this the case even with money off stuff, that you still pay for?). End of the day they were really good giving people free online play, but this thing is nasty.
  • demonscourge21 - June 29, 2010 7:33 p.m.

@howetzer: you really are a stupid fanboy. that I am responding to your idiocy is deppresing me but on the subject at hand sounds pretty cool but I have a 360 already so I won't be getting a PS3 anytime soon. That Sony is stepping up there online functions is pretty nice for my friends that have PS3's
  • CombatCat120 - June 29, 2010 7:18 p.m.

So now that Sony's doing the Xbox Live thing does this mean that they'll also be bringing PS2 Classics to the PS Store sometime soon? *fingers crossed*
  • lobsterhunt - June 29, 2010 6:25 p.m.

One more reason among many to get a PS3. But I don't have the money to get one. Damn.
  • Xplosive59 - June 29, 2010 6:23 p.m.

im not seeing anything special, i dont download demos or trials so this is pointless for me, i would however subscribe if they made it so if you joined up you have access to all the original psx games and japenese only games that have been translated.
  • vinicusg.t.guedes - June 29, 2010 5:47 p.m.

So nobody knows if I can use pre-paid cards to buy the year subscription? :(