• KREATIVEassassin - May 27, 2009 12:31 a.m.

God. All the puns are absolutely golden.
  • GrantG - May 27, 2009 12:22 a.m.

this is why no one takes the wii seriously.
  • theworldonfire - May 27, 2009 12:06 a.m.

Reggie's Rationalizin' parts are funny, they're exactly things I could see nintendo saying. Awesome article! ReCaptcha: agencies hump lol awesome
  • battistaman820 - May 26, 2009 11:55 p.m.

where the heck did they come up with these games
  • Peefree - May 26, 2009 11:42 p.m.

The sad thing is that I can see the Wii Fit Resort or Mario Karty happening...
  • ChrisCom66 - May 26, 2009 11:23 p.m.

My god, i forgot how sickening this nintendo situation has become. I think i can speak for a lot of people when i say I MISS THE OLD NINTENDO! Reggie can kiss my ass. Miyamoto please come to your senses!
  • Ezekiel17 - May 26, 2009 10:37 p.m.

Oyu know, me being the LoZ fan that I am, would probably end up being suckered into buying "New Play Control! LoZ: The Wind Waker." Oh and, I actualy like "New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis," but that's only because I missed out on it the first time. Also, the day Nintendo makes these is the day I and other Nintendo fanboys weep. Come back to the Hardcore crowd Nintendo, we miss you! :(
  • FierceDeity - May 26, 2009 10:36 p.m.

please dont tempt fate
  • sniper430 - May 26, 2009 10:34 p.m.

Snapped is gr8 at parties ;P
  • VyseTheTetrisdork - May 26, 2009 10:34 p.m.

Corsair89: the last two aren't published by Nintendo.They're from Sega. Also, if any of this comes true, you can say "I CALLED IT! HA!" Great article. ReCaptcha: male shiftier
  • elilupe - May 26, 2009 9:55 p.m.

Especialy because this all could happen.
  • elilupe - May 26, 2009 9:54 p.m.

I look at this article and cry for what Nintendo has become.
  • Corsair89 - May 26, 2009 9:53 p.m.

The worst part is that I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear Reggie say any of that. i think that Nintendo is actually starting to recover and put out some hardcore greats like Punch-Out!!, HotD:Overkill, and Madworld.
  • PixelSly - May 26, 2009 9:34 p.m.

The next Nintendo game should be Wii Sell. It would feature Reggie's floating head yelling ideas and PR speeches for "exciting" new Nintendo games and what they're doing to revolutionize the way we play games.
  • usmovers_02 - May 26, 2009 9:23 p.m.

I'm holding you guys to that. Every 6 secs I want an update or else. ReCaptcha: appeases seek
  • DEFAULT - May 26, 2009 9:20 p.m.

you know, not too long ago, this would have been complete heresy against the loving company that pushed the industry and its followers to what they are today. Unfortunately, now we can look at this and just think, "well...that's funny AND depressing!"