• WillisTron - March 4, 2010 6:02 a.m.

Wii fit resort kinda did happen with plus
  • DukeEbony - June 1, 2009 2:24 a.m.

New Wii fit confirmed.... it has begun.
  • Xeacons - May 31, 2009 4 p.m.

Nintendo definitely needs new PR. Reggie, you're making us sick. But as for the games, it's not Nintendo, but the 3rd party shovelware that's killing the Wii (I'm talking to you, EA!). We just had the Games Radar article on the greatest games you haven't played, and plenty of great Wii titles were up there. Problem is, this all goes back to PR. Nintendo's the only one who still develops for their own console, so other developers are treating them as competitors, rather than partners, and go for 360 & PS3. So Nintendo puts out shovelware (see above) to say, "We suck, so you don't have to. You've got nothing to be afraid of." News Flash, Reggie: It's not working!
  • Hellwilder - May 29, 2009 6:48 p.m.

Don't give them bad ideas! THEY WILL USE THEM! The "WII CONTROLLER GAMECUBE SHIT" is pissing me. They're a bunch of bullshit
  • iluvmyDS - May 29, 2009 2:57 a.m.

A huge grin came across my face when I read "New Play Control! Gamecube Graveyard".
  • Xeacons - May 29, 2009 12:48 a.m.

Seriously, don't expect too much from Nintendo this year at E3. Not that they don't have a lot of great stuff to reveal, but they're not going to waste it on E3. Last year, they saved all their best stuff for their fall Press Conference. Expect the same strategy this time around as well.
  • DarkMemories619 - May 28, 2009 7:52 p.m.

hehe...A Duke Nukem Forever reference
  • protospasm - May 28, 2009 7:05 p.m.

Not even Nostradamus could be so heartlessly chilling!
  • DoctorGordonFreeman - May 28, 2009 4:30 a.m.

SOME GUY COPIED AND PASTED THIS ARTICLE STRAIGHT ONTO VGCHARTZ.COM! I SWEAR IMA BUST SOME CAPS ON HIM
  • Cyberninja - May 28, 2009 12:16 a.m.

PinkLenny dont say that we need hope that nintendo will make a really badass game
  • PinkLenny - May 27, 2009 10:47 p.m.

this is all going to happen every single one just watch
  • solidocelot - May 27, 2009 1:34 p.m.

recicled screenshot
  • dunnace - May 27, 2009 12:31 p.m.

I can see Wii Colour happening, unfortunately.
  • charley235 - May 27, 2009 12:27 p.m.

i liked th efirst 4 mario parties a lot, the last 4 have sucked balls
  • starspike - May 27, 2009 9:08 a.m.

Lol... Supber mockery of what my favorite software company has become :D :D One thing though: I think Mario Kart still kicks ass ;)
  • Krayden - May 27, 2009 8:14 a.m.

Did you already know, or just a coincidence? I see where Nintendo trademarked "Wii Fit Plus" and "Art Academy". As well as "BonzaiBarber"...
  • AyJay - May 27, 2009 7:07 a.m.

king of the FUNgle lol. in italian fungul means fuck
  • DukeEbony - May 27, 2009 6 a.m.

Great article. But the sad thing is i can see about half of these happening...
  • somerandomchap - May 27, 2009 5:48 a.m.

The thought of all these games coming out makes me want to cry.
  • FriendlyFire - May 27, 2009 5:17 a.m.

I kinda expected it... The casual audience is killing the whole deal for actual gamers. I can only pray the disease - yes, it's definitively a disease - doesn't spread to the 360, PS3 and PSP too much, otherwise we're doomed. Why would any corporate guy spend huge amounts of cash on a complex and involving game like GTA IV or MGS IV when they can just as well release a crappy movie tie-in on the Wii for a tenth of the price and make similar sales?