• ELpork - July 9, 2009 11:45 a.m.

Oh cus its all Nintendo... I'm a dumbass.
  • ELpork - July 9, 2009 11:45 a.m.

Daym, I had no clue the Wii speak was that useless... well AC and Conduit were ok.... so IDK.... Blaa what a shame. most of this stuff is Nintendo.... wow
  • AuthorityFigure - July 9, 2009 9:46 a.m.

I still think the SuperScope looks mean. But somehow, this article makes me depressed...
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - July 9, 2009 6:30 a.m.

For the record, I loved DKJB with the drums. Just happens that's the ONLY good game that used the bongos, so it's all faily. Scope 6 was fun too, just under supported. @sixboxes - I did mention the Power Glove, in the intro, specifically how it won't be in this list as it was made by Mattel, not Nintendo. But yes, it was terrrrrrrrible.
  • iluvmyDS - July 9, 2009 3:51 a.m.

Oh and an e-reader, and a bunch of other things that are awesome and cheap.
  • iluvmyDS - July 9, 2009 3:50 a.m.

There's a Game Boy Camera and Printer on sale at the thrift shop in the next town over.
  • Pyr0qvy - July 9, 2009 3:39 a.m.

Don't diss phantasy star, that game was awesome.(the remake of the dreamcast game, not the shitty card battle one) I would love to have one of those broadband things for the gamecube so that i would finally be able to play it[PSO]online, but i wouldn't pay what they ask for it, its not worth that much.
  • mad2man - July 9, 2009 3:02 a.m.

I had the E reader and transfer pack. E reader was crap but it did come with awesome looking Pokemon cards. And back then I only played Pokemon so being able to play that on my TV was just awesome.
  • sixboxes - July 9, 2009 2:56 a.m.

No Power Glove? This list is a sham. Okay it's still an epic list. But unless I'm missing something, this list is made for the power glove. And I say this after certainly developing some kind of tendinitis playing embarrassingly significant amounts of super glove ball.
  • NotBraze - July 9, 2009 12:21 a.m.

Oh wow, I forgot about the Gameboy Printer, lol. Let's just say that the picture you guys showed in this article was generous for the quality, most of the time it was just a bunch of black blobs. I did kinda like the juggling game for the camera though…
  • Yeager1122 - July 9, 2009 12:14 a.m.

Luckily i never had any of these though one of my friends had the Hey you! Pikachu thing and at the time i thought it was the coolest thing.
  • flare149 - July 8, 2009 11:28 p.m.

I still have my Hey You Pickachu stuff, Game Boy Camera, and Game Boy Printer. All are in good working condition
  • Hurricrane - July 8, 2009 11:22 p.m.

but i liked Hey you Pikachu...
  • NastyRobotHickey - July 8, 2009 11:03 p.m.

Sadly, I bought 80% of this crap. It's collecting mildew in my closet.
  • zayleffein - July 8, 2009 11 p.m.

@doomdoomdoom, ouch. You hurt Nintendo's feelings. Yes they are absolutely one of the most adventurous companies out there for marketing, and sure they fail with a good portion of their ideas, but we all know that the king of bad ideas and failures is absolutely 100% SEGA (for consoles). I give Nintendo an E for effort, and pray that my DSi isn't going to fall into this category anytime soon. *scared*
  • DanAmrich - July 8, 2009 10:52 p.m.

I created a two-page comic in a one-shot magazine with the Game Boy Camera. And I still have a GB Printer at home somewhere.
  • fionnoh - July 8, 2009 10:33 p.m.

i liked the bongos... :(
  • WonsAuto - July 8, 2009 10:23 p.m.

Haha, had the Transfer Pak, which let me get a surfing Pikachu for Pokemon Yellow. Also, the Hey You, Pikachu! commercial makes me think that whoever made it just saw Malcolm in the Middle and thought it was the best thing ever.
  • Corsair89 - July 8, 2009 9:50 p.m.

I have a lotta these buried in my basement somewhere.
  • jammyhippo - July 8, 2009 9:43 p.m.

how about the wii? recpatcha 71,220 familial