• jpbr139 - March 2, 2011 8:19 p.m.

Yeah!!! That what I've been waiting since they announce the 3DS
  • thefreakysurgeon - March 2, 2011 8:16 p.m.

hey, the Super Mario 3D logo had a tail in it- does that mean that the Leaf powerup will be in the game?? i hope all of the old power ups would be there, like the wing cap.
  • Ariaka - March 2, 2011 8:13 p.m.

If this is anyway related to Mario 3, count me in as a buyer. I got all excited when I saw that tail XD ^^
  • shawksta - March 2, 2011 8:06 p.m.

AWWWWWW YEAAAAAAH BABYYYYYY! You know what they say, when Nintendo releases a 3D Mario Platformer,It kicks MAJOR ASS! you see that picture with a small Mario? I'm guessing their putting the classic 'get hit you turn small's mechanic which we haven't seen in a Mario 3D platformer, that's a first! Yay flying mb3 memories T_T
  • Risonhighmer - March 2, 2011 7:34 p.m.

@HitmanSB07 There's no way this would come out on Regular old DS. The graphics are too good and I couldn't imagine it working too well with the D-Pad.
  • robotmand - March 2, 2011 7:32 p.m.

Maybe I'm just in hype-mode from the Ipad 2 event, but a 3D Super Mario 3D platformer w/ the racoon suit sounds like some kind of awesomepurée to me.
  • asljirk - March 2, 2011 7:30 p.m.

Are you guys really correcting THE Henery Gilbert on his Mario terminology? Henry is so hardcore Mario he uses Kuribo's shoe as a condom!
  • Unoriginal - March 2, 2011 7:24 p.m.

Not to sound like a cynical idiot but I hope it does something fresh sorta like the Galaxy games did for the franchise and isn't just a new Mario 64 with a racoon suit
  • HitmanSB07 - March 2, 2011 7:04 p.m.

Exactly what db1331 said, I probably wouldn't even play it in 3D. Will it even be a 3D exclusive or will it release on the DS too?
  • therawski - March 2, 2011 7:02 p.m.

Yeah iPhone/Pad beat that!!!
  • EnragedTortoise1 - March 2, 2011 6:57 p.m.

No, you're far from biased. Hell, anyone who doesn't yell "F*CK YEAHHHH" at the screen when a new, actual, non-shit Mario game is announced is biased.
  • 510BrotherPanda - March 2, 2011 6:48 p.m.

I'd prefer more of the Tanooki Suit though, Henry. It's twice as useful as the regular Raccoon Leaf. P.S.~ If they bring Luigi back in this one, he better not have the f***ing frustrating slippery shoes...
  • claytonmiller - March 2, 2011 6:46 p.m.

Now this is a game I can get excited about! Also, I feel like a jerk saying this, but the "Raccoon Suit" is actually the "Tanooki Suit", which allows you to not only fly, but to turn into a statue, as well. Just throwing that out there.
  • db1331 - March 2, 2011 6:46 p.m.

Looks great. This isn't a system seller for me, but one of those ones you just have to pick up if you already have a 3DS.
  • Curtis_Stone - March 2, 2011 6:39 p.m.

Sugoi, sugoi, SUGOI!! That looks awesome!!
  • awsomemaster - March 2, 2011 6:39 p.m.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D looks awesome! (deep breath) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (explodes of happiness)
  • robertpopovic - March 2, 2011 6:38 p.m.

Give us the Raccoon back! This might actually be one of the games that'd make me trade in my DSlite for a 3DS. Well, tat and region free for games >_>