• graphicrascals - March 4, 2009 5:48 p.m.

the nsf games
  • KillaCritic - September 10, 2009 11:33 p.m.

I have ben wit nfs since hot persute and i disagrey with the others nfs was doing good and on the up and up till nfs pro-street i loved that u take damage but i missed the cops and persutes and undercover was better but the persutes were not as good as most wanted that i feel was wear nfs peaked and i realy think from the sounds that this new game will be the best of all
  • lock152002 - April 12, 2009 8:33 p.m.

Need for speed underground 2 will always be the best and my fav...NFS game.
  • MOS87 - March 24, 2009 7:21 p.m.

yea the concept of nfsu2 was great all the customizing was awesome but just too long even beig able to drive trucks was fun.
  • M-for-Mustache - March 24, 2009 6:57 p.m.

its a deal chris
  • commanderchris - March 23, 2009 10:12 p.m.

game looks sweeet
  • leighton75 - March 16, 2009 7:55 p.m.

this looks good, i'm excited i'm a sim racing fan and don't normally like the NFS series. The last attempt by EA at a "serious racing game" was NFS pro street that was an absolute abortion ! but if they rip off the best bits from grid and make it a touch more online sim based they could be on to a right winner !! they will get my cash if its as good as it looks.
  • Volidublino1 - March 14, 2009 11:51 a.m.

IMHO that will be a clone of GRID, but with a little bit better grapics
  • Spybreak8 - March 13, 2009 7:28 p.m.

I'm not really looking forward to the next NFS game, they've been going down hill since Carbon and I just don't think the dev gets it anymore. Watch the movies, NFSU2 is my fav and I still play it on my 360, (thx for having it backwards compatible!).
  • ShOuShAa - March 10, 2009 10:49 a.m.

NFS is rlly screwing up or is it? i think it's fixing the big mistake it kept repeating for 5 years.
  • goranmax - March 8, 2009 6:46 p.m.

I agree. Underground 2 was the best NfS ever.
  • clarkandblakemovies - March 8, 2009 5:51 p.m.

can you look outside of the car tho? i hope
  • sht3fu - March 7, 2009 11:51 p.m.

Need For Speed - SHIFT HD gameplay and first look [url]http://www.hdtube.ro/need-for-speed/shift-trailer-hd-video_543f78862.html[/url]
  • sht3fu - March 7, 2009 11:50 p.m.

Need For Speed - SHIFT HD gameplay and first look http://www.hdtube.ro/need-for-speed/shift-trailer-hd-video_543f78862.html
  • Andy2kaii9 - March 7, 2009 9:46 p.m.

i agree with graphicrascals, nfs underground two was brilliant i especially liked the magazine covers, i liked the story behind nfs carbon and in nfs prostreet i liked how each car had to be in each class and the graphics were free, i just want to find out what shift brings up and hope they bring out an underground3
  • Sonneilon - March 4, 2009 11:35 p.m.

I enjoyed the Undergrounds. I enjoyed Most Wanted. I didn't care for Carbon, Pro Street and whatever the last one was called. It's about time NFS got changed up but THESE screenshots look like it's gonna be ProStreet again. ie; pro races as opposed to the more fun 'race-around-the-city/county' type stuff. I hope they can mix it up. Where it's still race-around-the-city and get SOME events where you race in a pro-like league.
  • Thequestion 121 - March 4, 2009 10:31 p.m.

Cool. I've gotten tired of the same old open world racing and unnecessary plot lines in the last few NFS games.
  • CoD_22 - March 4, 2009 10:21 p.m.

@darthpat, what? and also, will it be on psp cuz you didnt mention it recaptcha: 35,000 gropings (sounds like a currency in an rpg)
  • CoD_22 - March 4, 2009 9:59 p.m.

there are 2 types of racing game: burnout is 1, simple, fast, easy to pick up. gran turismo is another, complex, difficult and far too realistic to be fun. (who wants to brake when going round a corner, unless its to drift? really?) nfs has always been closer to burnout but this 1 sounds like it could turn into more of a racing sim like grid or gt. i dont know if that will put a lot of people off. apart from that, it looks great, and hitting a barrier at 90mph and being fine does detract from the realism that it is supposed to have at least some of, and the immersion thing looks great, i just hope it doesnt stray too far from the original formula for an nfs title: easy to pick up, fast, fun, but more realistic than a burnout title. as long as it doesnt turn into another gt etc. it looks like the best nfs yet (i didnt play undeground 1 or 2 though) recaptcha: wmca warning
  • magicwalnuts0 - March 4, 2009 8:55 p.m.

Seeing as how I found this article through the PC section. I would have liked to have read about the PC version, since an MMO racing game sounds intriguing. Still, as a console racer fan, this game looks reallllllyyyyy cool.