Ladbrokes has released a betting list offering odds on this Christmas' gaming number one, with the high street bookmaker predicting that movie tie-ins will be the hot sellers over the festive season.
The Traveller's Tales-developed Chronicles of Narnia game is favourite at 3/1, while EA's Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Ubisoft's adaptation of Peter Jackson's King Kong are both hotly tipped at 6/1.
Beyond the Hollywood spin-offs, Prince of Persia 3, Call of Duty 2 and Need for Speed Most Wanted all get decent odds, while the Xbox 360 exclusive Project Gotham Racing 3 is a definite ranked outsider for the top slot.
The only non-movie or series/sequel title to make the list is Crazy Frog Racer at 25/1.
If you fancy a flutter, the full Ladbrokes list is as follows:
- The Chronicles of Narnia (Buena Vista Games) 3/1
- King Kong (Ubisoft) 6/1
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (EA) 6/1
- Prince of Persia 3 (Ubisoft) 6/1
- Call of Duty 2 Big Red One (Activision) 8/1
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA) 8/1
- FIFA 06 (EA) 14/1
- Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (Konami) 16/1
- The Sims 2 (EA) 20/1
- Crazy Frog Racer (Ubisoft) 25/1
- Star Wars Battlefront II (LucasArts) 25/1
- WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006 (THQ) 25/1
- Singstar '80s (Sony) 25/1
- Half-Life 2 (EA) 25/1
- Project Gotham Racing 3 (Microsoft) 25/1
- Full Spectrum Warrior Ten Hammers (THQ) 25/1
- EyeToy 3 (Sony) 33/1
- Resident Evil 4 (Capcom) 33/1
- Football Manager 2006 (Sega) 33/1
- Civilisation IV (2K Games) 33/1
- True Crime New York City (Activision) 33/1
- SpongeBob SquarePants Lights, Camera, Pants (THQ) 50/1