We Recommend

• lunncal5000 - August 6, 2009 6:41 p.m.

WTF wheres kaizo mario!!!?? HOW DARE YOU, all the entries that were included were fine though.
  • MojoSmelz - July 19, 2009 11:59 a.m.

I completed the worlds hardest game with a grand total of something over 2,000 deaths.
  • swbf69 - July 18, 2009 6:45 p.m.

i played the dungeon and with 50 lives on easy i only go to level 6:1 so yeah it is kindof impossible im going to keep trying and let you know if i beat it.
  • Scarcof - July 18, 2009 4:38 p.m.

i beat Syoban Action after about 4 hours of solid play
  • garnsr - July 17, 2009 10:17 p.m.

I love that title, Squid Yes! Not So Octopus!
  • revenge - July 17, 2009 7:11 p.m.

got to mike tyson, then lost the will to play IWBTG. that game is pure evil, apparently during delveplement, the games creater was punched in the face by a friend of his.
  • RebornKusabi - July 17, 2009 5:42 p.m.

I Wanna Be The Guy has to be one of the funnest, and funniest, indie games I have played. To be honest, if there was ever ANY way to actually pay for this game- I would regardless of the fact that I have beaten this game.
  • ugliergnat - July 17, 2009 4:23 p.m.

I got to level 25 of the worlds hardest game and gave up because I was frustrated
  • bmrskate - July 17, 2009 3:06 a.m.

Don't forget Kirby's Dreamland in all of those I Want To Be the Guy cameos! Real great childhood memories of one of my favorite masochistic crazy hard games. Not saying I'm a masochist....well....maybe I am a little heh. After playing neo-classic games like Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? and Megaman 9, yeah I think I can honestly admit that.
  • purpleshirt - July 17, 2009 1:11 a.m.

I loved i wana be the guy
  • Snarf - July 16, 2009 8:36 p.m.

I downloaded I Wanna Be The Guy and it took my friend and I took 2 hours to reach the first of like 8 bosses, Mike Tyson. So I bet my friend that he couldn't get past the first 2 screens. He told me that the game sounded like the easiest thing ever since its just jumping and shooting. He quit the game fairly quickly.
  • chrisda - July 16, 2009 8:18 p.m.

It felt so good beating I wanna be the guy. I can't remember how many hours i put into the final boss.
  • Yar - July 16, 2009 6:02 p.m.

I love IWBTG!!! Admittedly, it's ridiculously hard if you've never played it, but all the old school references make it awesome. Mario, Megaman, Metroid, Zelda, Castlevania... even Duck Tales and Mike Tyson's Punch Out are on there! I've never been prouder to say I am the Guy...
  • Over1imit - July 16, 2009 5:45 p.m.

It's okay, Danomeon *pat pat* The World's Hardest Game used to be the 'big thing' at our school. I don't think anyone got past the wheel. I'm sure these games would kill A LOT of time...and patience.
  • Danomeon - July 16, 2009 5:38 p.m.

Oh god I remember I want to be the guy, I couldn't get past theecond screen.