• Defguru7777 - July 21, 2010 2:17 a.m.

The Prophets weren't total cowards. They simply knew their physical limitations. Ten Prophet warriors are equal to one Elite. So obviously they came to use other people as a crutch. And to their credit, they did beat the Elites in a war, even if it was only thanks to technology. Sorry, nerd rant over.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - July 21, 2010 2:15 a.m.

@CH3BURASHKA: Actually, there's a GBA game... but I'm guessing it sucked. Like they all do.
  • Robusken - July 21, 2010 1:41 a.m.

Linebacks freaking awesome though. Janson from Lost Oddesy was a wimp that probably got the best ending in the game.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - July 21, 2010 1:09 a.m.

if zeke woulda been curb stomped in the opening minute of infamous istead of being around most of the time being one of the most annoying side kicks ever i woulda liked infamous alot more. but it was still really fun
  • Yirba - July 21, 2010 12:37 a.m.

You didn't include Brad Vickers from Resident Evil? If it wasn't for him taking off in that helicopter, the Alpha Team wouldn't even have had to step inside that creepy mansion.
  • ColonelKc - July 20, 2010 11:37 p.m.

I knew zeke would be here! reCAPTCHA: thoroughbred stouter
  • MaynardJ - July 20, 2010 11:24 p.m.

The merchant in RE4, selling rocket launchers instead of coming to the rescue by using one of them on a troll.:-)
  • crumbdunky - July 20, 2010 11:11 p.m.

Zeke wasn't a coward at all-he was ALWAYS trying to get involved with the fighting in inFAMOUS. Sure, Cole was saving his fat arse half the time because he fekked it up so often but he wasn't any kind of coward. What he was was a total to faced, turncoat wanker and I'm laying i2 when it comes out(mainly cos it'll be amazing)partially to see if the evil missions let me murder the tubby tosspot. Worst sidekicks list-YES.Biggest cowards? No.
  • GodofPS314 - July 20, 2010 11:05 p.m.

I just realized the two games of the year Fallout 3 and Arkham Asylum, from the last two years you gave them 9's. So good games are 9's? And same with Red Dead you gave it a 9 but you are always luike oh its so good!
  • 510BrotherPanda - July 20, 2010 10:50 p.m.

I'm sure glad Luigi didn't make the list. Even in Luigi's Mansion, he pushed himself past his fear of ghosts to save his brother. I just hate how Nintendo's made him the cowardly 2P now. Make him a better game already!!!
  • MyUsernameIsLongerThanChrisAntistasPenis - July 20, 2010 10:47 p.m.

Is it weird that Lester the Unlikely was the first game I ever beat?
  • RazielArcanum - July 20, 2010 10:38 p.m.

How 'bout every male Final Fantasy main character since VIII? I don't think I'll be able to stand the next one. Bunch of wimps.
  • Metroidhunter32 - July 20, 2010 10:29 p.m.

Daxter is the quinticental coward. Always trying to weasel (or should I say ottsel?) out of everything.
  • CH3BURASHKA - July 20, 2010 10:25 p.m.

Speaking of cowards, why the hell isn't Courage the Cowardly Dog a game yet?
  • Conman93 - July 20, 2010 10:24 p.m.

Yay I know loads of these! Lineback is my favourite Zelda sidekick. Most of these characters redeem themselves at the end of there games. In the first sly cooper, murrey is a total coward, but he completley reforms in the next 2 for some reason
  • WillisTron - July 20, 2010 10:16 p.m.

Captain Linebeck is a personal favorite character of mine He's very similar to Captain K'nuckles from the show Flapjack
  • understudybass - July 20, 2010 10:15 p.m.

Irish in Red Dead is such a coward. He runs away from er'ry fight.