• R-ape - May 24, 2011 1:58 a.m.

Horde is going to be in this. Whoo.
  • Jared117 - May 24, 2011 1:47 a.m.

Pants growing tighter....
  • HumorTumor - May 24, 2011 1:38 a.m.

It was okay, but BF3 had a much more "OH SHIT" reveal, this was more like "oh, this looks like it will be good"
  • Cutter9792 - May 24, 2011 1:36 a.m.

Neat trailer, game will probably be good..... BUT THEY DROPPED THE "CALL OF DUTY" FOR A REASON. Modern Warfare is its own IP, or rather that's what Infinity Ward intended before getting a lamppost up the sphincter by Activision
  • MichaelFlynn21 - May 24, 2011 1:34 a.m.

A couple weeks ago when the reveal trailers came out I couldn't believe that no analysts were saying that it was going to be WW3 when it was completely obvious from the locations shown. Actually, the first words out of my mouth to my friend after watching the reveal trailers was WW3. Good to have some proof for my statement.
  • tomwolf91 - May 24, 2011 1:27 a.m.

Pretty impressive they can give this much away about the game and yet there will still be more set piece surprises to come (unless you read kotaku).
  • Genericpenisjoketista - May 24, 2011 1:27 a.m.

That trailer was amazing. I'm not a Call of Duty fanboy, I don't look forward to the games, I don't buy them on the first day that they're released; let me tell you, gentlemen, this trailer was amazing. Here I was thinking that they couldn't top a trailer featuring the Gulag's explosion as Soap and Price are airlifted out of it, but they overtook it three or four times over. Color me impressed. Probably not going to buy the game though.
  • Kang81 - May 24, 2011 1:27 a.m.

I'll admit, after seeing all the footage of Battlefield 3 I was thinking how can MW3 even compete. Well...I'll definitely say it looked good, far better than I was expecting, what with all the drama that went down with IW. I'll likely buy the game,but it may be the GameFly version I keep this time around. I enjoyed Black Ops, but I didn't stay with the multiplayer very long. No fault of Treyarch's, I've just been in a bit of a shooter avoidance for months! Gears of War 3's beta slightly brought me back, but I know for a fact I'll be hooked again when Battlefield 3 comes out. But who am I kidding, both games will be on the back burner when Skyrim comes out! I forsee many fights with my fiance for ignoring her when that monster gets released! Thankfully she's pretty accepting of my hobby though.
  • Pocotron - May 24, 2011 1:15 a.m.

I'm calling it here and now, you'll give it a 10.
  • igothitwithabulb - May 24, 2011 1:15 a.m.

I'm surprisingly pretty excited, after my sort of "eh" to Black Ops. I'll probably pick it up day one.
  • OrangeCrush - May 24, 2011 1:12 a.m.

3v3rything is Gr3y
  • xChiTownPlayerx - May 24, 2011 1:09 a.m.

I still plan on buying it day one. Plus I'll be 18 so midnight release! (Senior Yr!!!!)
  • aman123 - May 24, 2011 1:09 a.m.

Dang. Does not look bad at all. Nice small touch at the end with WW3 then MW3
  • princeofme - May 24, 2011 1:09 a.m.

bwaaaaa *gameplay* bwaaaaaa *more explosions* bwaaaaaaa. wow that was awesome -_- p.s i actually did like the it just because i get to see the improvements in the visuals from mw2 p.p.s lol ww3 to mw3 made me rofl :D
  • ChrisCultista - May 24, 2011 1:08 a.m.

WW III seems to be pretty big to be pulled from a but. Dont ya think?
  • Yingsin - May 24, 2011 1:02 a.m.

Looks kinda cool. i hate teasers though
  • R-Ape - May 24, 2011 1:01 a.m.

I am excited...But I don't see any graphical improvements. Come on another Boat scene? another AC 130 scene? Unless they pull something good out their butts, I don't see any innovation in the series anymore...
  • Afrodisiac39 - May 24, 2011 1:01 a.m.

I was done with this series back in MW2. I have not seen any significant improvement in this game since then and I really don't feel like dishing $60 every year for a title update. This series has become the EA Sports games of FPSes and it just bored me now. There are dozens of other games that I find more enjoyable.
  • drnewport028412 - May 24, 2011 1 a.m.

me want BAAAD
  • screwball08247 - May 24, 2011 12:59 a.m.

I would love to say I've moved on from the series, but... That looks awesome.