• EDfromRED - May 24, 2011 6:53 a.m.

Big yawn here. Nothing at all original, looks like they copied and pasted scenes/senarios from MW 1 & 2, just added new backgrounds. I just replayed MW 2 over the weekend and there was nothing in this trailer that looked half as exciteing and fun. And it might just be me, but the graphics seemed more lackluster in this trailer as well. Bye, bye, MW3 buy --unless I radically missjudged-- Hello BF3/Respawns game
  • NuclearXmas - May 24, 2011 6:35 a.m.

Anyone excited for this game is fucking stupid. And they're aiding in the saturation and destruction of the industry...
  • FauxFurry - May 24, 2011 6:28 a.m.

@MyNameIsMyName- Am3rica came first, as it always does, leaving everyone else unsatisfied. One can only hope that the 'near future' World War 3 shooter doesn't become the new World War 2 shooter because of this.
  • Brakor - May 24, 2011 5:04 a.m.

This would get my hopes up if each country had a nice lengthy campaign to go with it
  • ThatGamerDude - May 24, 2011 4:20 a.m.

The reason why I still live today, is for MW3 lol.
  • Jamahl - May 24, 2011 3:29 a.m.

Is it just me, or has call of duty not looked any better since MW2, and was MW2 not that perfect to look at when it came out? I mean graphics wise. Guns are fine, but any given wall can look like a POS, and explosions are incredibly unconvincing. Whatever.
  • Lucas - May 24, 2011 3:22 a.m.

I just want to see how the story ends. As ridiculous as it is, I am still curious.
  • wedgie - May 24, 2011 3:17 a.m.

I will rent it. And that will be a great time. But I am kind of done with Call of Duty buying it.
  • MyNameIsMyName - May 24, 2011 3:08 a.m.

They forgot Am3rica
  • LordZarlon - May 24, 2011 3:07 a.m.

I have to admit that even though they release a Modern Warfare game every year I still really enjoy the campaigns. Call of Duty 4 is still the best Modern Warfare game but MW2 was thrilling and polished. The story in MW2 was not as good as CoD4 though and frankly, I'm growing tired of the U.S. being invaded plot lines being used today. Freedom Fighters did that the best and I still wonder why we aren't getting a new game from that I.P.
  • Yaro - May 24, 2011 3:06 a.m.

I'm not a huge fan of CoD. I liked Black Ops a lot though. But this looks friggin' sweet. Eyes wide open, jaw on floor. It's a good time to be a gamer for sure.
  • snipes101 - May 24, 2011 3:01 a.m.

Well it looks like the COD haters aren't out in droves here like they are on N4G. I think it looks pretty good. Better than Black Ops.
  • abhorerofmoppets - May 24, 2011 2:57 a.m.

I'm really just hoping the weapons sound better than they did in Black Ops. Not sure why that matters so much but... yeah.
  • festafreak - May 24, 2011 2:48 a.m.

I've moved on after CoD 4. I got WaW and enjoyed it but still liked Cod 2 and 4 better. My buddy kinda forced me to get MW2 to play online but I only played about 30 hours of it. BLOPS is the first CoD I haven't bought, and now this will be the second one. I see what activision is doing to this series and I don't like it.
  • lilj805 - May 24, 2011 2:41 a.m.

wow... the same... concept....O_o
  • AirickG - May 24, 2011 2:31 a.m.

Looks like its back to the World War theme, but you know, with less zomb... i mean nazis
  • Gurkogg - May 24, 2011 2:31 a.m.

Looks like a lot of set pieces where you just stand around holding your dick in your hand while watching stuff happen the whole game. Not really fun, imo.
  • D0CCON - May 24, 2011 2:22 a.m.

Interestingly enough, as my last post said, I was playing Oblivion when this was posted. The trailer was better than I was expecting, but how are they going to fit all of those locales into a 4 hour game?
  • IcePotato - May 24, 2011 2:03 a.m.

Awww babby's first vidya game.
  • TheMonarch - May 24, 2011 1:58 a.m.

I thought it was going to be rough, I figured it had to be hard after what happened to stay focused and deliver. It looks pretty damn sweet, better than I anticipated for sure. The one question is, will I have time? It will most likely have to wait for me. Batman and Gears 3, possibly Forza 4 or any E3 surprises. I don't have the time or money for all this goodness!