Topics

Comic-Con

• Clovin64 - July 24, 2011 1:01 a.m.

I'm sure Garrus will have a lot more to say about calibrations and stuff. Also, I'm really hoping the retarted squad mate AI gets sorted out this time. Its painful in ME2 watching Tali stand still in front of a giant mech will it riddles her with bullets and rockets while she refuses to take f***ing cover.
  • AnonymouZ - July 24, 2011 12:52 a.m.

oh BOY o BOY OH BOY oh! BOY!
  • Axcleblade - July 24, 2011 12:32 a.m.

So long as this new cover system increases shepard's mobility, I'm fine with it. I just wish theyd let me put away my guns during combat and didnt automatically take them out. I'd love to be able to play as my adept character and never take out my gun, just blasting through everyone with biotics. Ah, its a shame it wouldnt really affect gameplay, so it's probably not getting in.
  • Acerlux - July 24, 2011 12:02 a.m.

Oh the number of times I tried to do SWAT turns between cover in ME2 only to be rewarded with Shep casually exiting cover. As far as mobility is concerned I'm so happy they're going with the Gears system.
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - July 23, 2011 11:51 p.m.

All I keep thinking is how this game looks to blend the RPG with the action seamlessly
  • Zepaw - July 23, 2011 11:47 p.m.

I really hope this game does not get crushed under my ENORMOUS hopes and expectations.
  • Redeater - July 23, 2011 11:46 p.m.

I just hope they improve your dumb as shit A.I. teammates. That and no mining minigames!
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - July 23, 2011 11:23 p.m.

Sounds exciting, dubious as to if the new cover system will be an improvement just because im so used to the one in ME2 that it feels perfect, but im looking forward to the deeper skill tress and weapon customization, hopefully the third game will be an action-rpg who's RPG elements are just as good as the action ones...
  • ProfessorLeighton - July 23, 2011 11:19 p.m.

Cool cool cool
  • Nodoudt - July 23, 2011 11:03 p.m.

At last! I was waiting for this!