• shawksta - July 3, 2012 11:44 a.m.

Scumbag Nintendo >Brings back Waluigi Pinball in Mario Kart 3DS >Doesnt bring back Waluigi, whose existence lives from being in spin offs Anyways great choices. I gotta agree N64 Star Road was awesome but I loved all of them, just Rainbow road in general is fantastic. Also excuse my memory but didnt one of them have N64 Paper Mario Bowsers ship in the sky? I forgot which Rainbow road that is. Choco Mountain and Coconut Mall aswell, and dont forget that glitched as F*ck Yoshi stage on N64 XD
  • J-Fid - July 3, 2012 2:07 p.m.

Mario Kart Super Circuit for the GBA.
  • shawksta - July 4, 2012 9:58 a.m.

Ah Yes
  • Tronto13 - July 3, 2012 11:38 a.m.

Rainbow Road is the DEVIL! I really liked neo Bowser city and Music Park from 7 :)
  • Redeater - July 3, 2012 11:34 a.m.

.....I'm going to be the only one who posts a SNES track aren't I? Ghost Valley 1. Because if you had that damned feather you had first place. Also, http://www.snesmaps.com/maps/SuperMarioKart/SuperMarioKartMapSelect.html just for anyone know wants to take a fond look back on this mode 7 goodness.
  • Redeater - July 3, 2012 11:41 a.m.

I honestly can't believe someone posted a Wii track. I can't get into a game where they punish skill. It's called losing on purpose. I've done it with my friends, girlfriends and wife. Unless you are a complete dick there isn't any need for it.
  • shawksta - July 3, 2012 12:49 p.m.

You dont need to just be skillful in Mario Kart anymore, you need to be also Skillful in the items and how to get back on track even if your screwed, otherwise your just gonna whine. Wii had great tracks, just because of items, doesnt make them less enjoyable
  • gopher1369 - July 20, 2012 10:01 a.m.

Thank you. I can't believe I had to get half way down page 2 before someone else said that, brilliant course!
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - July 3, 2012 11:34 a.m.

bowser's castle on the wii
  • lazer59882 - July 3, 2012 11:33 a.m.

choco mountain? NOBODY liked choco mountain...
  • RebornKusabi - July 3, 2012 11:27 a.m.

Grr! Besides Henry, I don't know who ANY of these people are. Get your podcast up and running! Other than that, interesting read- better than the news machine the sites become lol