• Satanshadow94 - April 24, 2009 9:21 a.m.

One of the worst ideas I've heard of(actually there is this shitty idea of something called a wii) lol. I guess now old people can go bowling and have a stroke in the privacy of there home at the same time.
  • redeyedevil - April 24, 2009 6:40 a.m.

great for the kids
  • homeroni - April 23, 2009 6:24 p.m.

Hey thats pretty cool!
  • oryandymackie - April 23, 2009 6:22 p.m.

YAY! ANOTHER CASH IN! And the best thing is, kids, the publishers don't have to do ANY WORK!! GOOOOOOO cash in! Gimme a C! C! Gimme an A! A! And so on.... great for eight year olds who don't know any better
  • Sithtristen - April 23, 2009 12:18 p.m.

The only reason I wold consider buying this(I'm not,but still,)is because it has "The Final Countdown".It still makes me wonder why they're making this...
  • Coolbeans69 - April 23, 2009 2:24 a.m.

Wow this is sad. Warner bros already fucked up youtube and now rock band? What next? F@#$ing gamesradar? C'mon a lego rock band? Plus the song choice is so limited. For one it's gotta be clean, second it's gotta be easy songs, and third it's gotta all be poppy bullshit!
  • sage62 - April 23, 2009 1:46 a.m.

This is possibly the most epic thing I have ever seen, what's sad is this will probably work, it would be the same game, but with LEGOs, I'm probably going to get this for the lulz
  • tehperson123412 - April 23, 2009 12:38 a.m.

...AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! That's a good one! Hehe....you were serious?...... Oh. My. God. Travelers Tales has betrayed us!
  • Neotepen5 - April 23, 2009 12:33 a.m.

i know its a bad idea but i cant wait to sing kung fu fighting XD
  • Spybreak8 - April 22, 2009 8:30 p.m.

I'll say the same thing Gamefly wanted to know on Facebook. It's ok for youngsters, they gotta rock out too but I'll pass on this one.
  • NotSteve - April 22, 2009 7:36 p.m.

I've heard tell of chances that Lego RB would be compatible with other versions, which makes OK in my book. And my girlfriend will finally stop whining that she can't sing The Final Countdown in Rock Band.
  • socrrocr7 - April 22, 2009 5:46 p.m.

Oh my God. Really? C'mon! Don't they see what they're doing here? We don't need another sell-out franchise! We already have Guitar Hero! As a humungous fan of both Rock Band and Rock Band 2, I don't really see this happening. Just stick to the original gameplay and graphics! It might be getting a bit old, but it's still fun! Especially with all the new DLC!
  • ztmdude - April 22, 2009 5:14 p.m.

LEGO GTA, LEGO GTA, OR MOBY SOME LEGO MADDEN OH MABY FORZA FOR THE RACING FANS.
  • JHawk - April 22, 2009 2:52 p.m.

Put all new songs on it (no overlap with Rock band 2) and let me import them in. Basically make it a track pack with the additional of being able to play on it's own with Lego characters and I'll buy it if the price is right. Fat chacne on any of these requests though.
  • Defguru7777 - April 22, 2009 2:38 a.m.

Really?
  • GoldenMe - April 22, 2009 1:23 a.m.

Just.....no.
  • Romination - April 22, 2009 12:49 a.m.

I totally agree with Giant Bomb and say that they should make all their songs puns on the fact that they're bricks, (Thick as a Brick by Jethro Tull?) or it should just be Rock Band 1 and 2 completely backwards compatible so that we actually CAN see them do Cradle of Filth.
  • key0blade - April 22, 2009 12:07 a.m.

either this is gonna be REALLY good or REALLY bad for the series
  • NeoKef - April 21, 2009 11:27 p.m.

This will be a major overkill. I am looking forward to DJ Hero and maybe the Beatles, but this is horriable.
  • garnsr - April 21, 2009 10:36 p.m.

LEGO RockBand seems pointless, but if you can integrate it into RB2, maybe choose to use LEGO characters and sets with regular ones, and if the songs aren't all super crappy, I'd buy it. Stand-alone, I doubt I'd buy into it, though.