• CitizenWolfie - March 29, 2012 2:09 a.m.

Some good suggestions there but judging from other recent remakes and updates, here's what I think will happen: 1. Nolan North will do the voices for every character. 2. It'll be FPS style with XP building features. 3. Hours of unskippable cutscenes. 4. Linearity! 5. Preorder bonus DLC will be the best/only equipment. 6. Huge bosses. With massive, shiny weak points. Skippable if you die more than three times. 7. Push ALL the blocks!!! 8. Context-sensitive platforming. Press "A" to climb. 9. Mash B. Kill baddies. 10. DLC ending. Profit! And I'd like to add another thing that'll probably make it in there: 11. Dubstep soundtrack. Bitches love Dubstep. Wubwub.
  • shabaz-penzer - April 28, 2012 12:50 p.m.

I think i'd rather just have an ending to the 1st series before they start rebooting it (although maybe a HD collection would be cool) but if i cant have that i guess i'd like: 1:same voice actors apart from tony jay ofc (rip) 2:not another god of war clone 3:more puzzles 4:better camera angles on the platform parts (drove me nuts on soul reaver 1 and 2) 5:a little less time powering up razials soul reaver
  • bradley-kenny - July 17, 2012 7:26 a.m.

i would like to see better puzzles as they were so easy in the other games. also instead of gliding why not have some proper flight time to give the player a proper vampire experience. the voice cast has to stay the same otherwise the game is ruined but perhaps they should retake some parts of the story line and redo them to make the game more fun. E.g. give kain wings instead of raziel or give them both wings. Nosgoth has to be kept to the same epic goth look but neds to be larger and more open for exploration making the experience better.
  • nya-taylor - May 14, 2013 9:41 a.m.

Also, I know there's 10, but I'm adding one because this is very important: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT hire Ninja Theory, please.
  • brian-herrera - May 30, 2013 10:11 a.m.

There really only one the first one Blood omen legacy of Kain. Just scrap all of the others and dump all the money and time into it. Or make new ones about Kain not Raziel. I want more of what made the it great and that was not Raziel and his story.
  • mappa-artista - September 20, 2013 9:55 a.m.

Though I shiver at the thought of a reboot over the final chapter of the original tale, if nothing else because it will take far too much time and still leave the original story unfinished, I admit it might be a solution. Still, there are two things that whoever makes this, as well as the fans of the series must remember and never let go: 1) That no matter what people will compare it to the original, so they should strive for something that surpassess it without being unrecognizable. 2) That in a story that relies so heavily on intrigue, deception and twists for it to have the same impact the changes they need to make in the plot and the twists will have to be colossal.