• DontEatRawHagis - July 18, 2009 1:40 p.m.

I need a robot uprising survival guide. Everyone knows how to deal with the undead but no one knows how to deal with a ten ton deathbot with only a spoon at your side.
  • speno93 - July 18, 2009 1:31 p.m.

lawnmowers are also good, now excuse me as a zombie is putting its hand through my window and it is rather hard trying to dodge its rotted flesh and dirty, overgrown claws and trying to type at the same time. BLAM!!!!! oh great! its dead but it released some kind of horrible bile all over my screen.oh well, no harm done and i can clean it off. Hey, whats that sound? oooh crap!
  • Makk_Mizzy - July 18, 2009 12:02 p.m.

I am known for picking off bogies with headshots, so I need NO survival guides trying to inform me on what to do about zombies and etc. because if I don't have a gun at the time, I will definitely run because I have great cardio and I run fast. Its very rare for me to be out and about without my GUN, I would really have so much fun if zombies did try to emerge and take over EARTH, I would have a pretty high kill count, everyone would try to clique up with me, and that's fine because Im loyal and trustworthy so if you get captured by a swarm of zombies and they start nawing of your flesh I will simply put a bullet in their heads and yours as well, now If that ain't a real friend I don't know what is!
  • Turkeykilla7 - July 18, 2009 11:59 a.m.

Wow this is the best Zombie guide iv seen. This is why I bought my Desert Eagle 50 AE just so I could look cool shooting zombies. Just stay away from the Glock 17. I just dont trust those 9mms. Go with the G21, its a 45. and holds 13+1. ZOMBIES ARE THE BEST!!
  • Furyspittles - July 18, 2009 11:13 a.m.

Everyone, even the game, refers to them as zombies though. Technicalities FTL.
  • CosmicSmeghead - July 18, 2009 10:14 a.m.

In Left 4 Dead they weren't zombies, they were rage infected people, bent on ripping people to shreds. Still found this really good though great work GR.
  • EmmaXII - July 18, 2009 9:04 a.m.

Now we know. . . AND KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! I would've said Chuck Norris!
  • ricangamer28 - July 18, 2009 4:33 a.m.

i have a poster of the Tank on my wall.....he my work out motivation;)
  • phoenix_wings - July 18, 2009 3:41 a.m.

This reminds me of LegendaryFrog's "I Am Resident Evil." One of the funniest flash videos about RE I've ever seen. Crates also for pushing, not just for smashing.
  • BurntToShreds - July 18, 2009 3:05 a.m.

I would just grab as many metal baseball bats as possible and carry them in a backpack. Also, any shovels I can find in the garage. Recaptcha: dolphins 117
  • Vagrant - July 18, 2009 2:47 a.m.

I have a feeling you just had this on your computer typed up for the guys in the office. Since you're next to the Umbrella Corporation or whatever. ALSO NERDY NITPICKS ABOUT THE PART ABOUT THE GLOCKS WHERE YOU HAD A PICTURE OF A BERETTA M9 AND YOU CLAIMED SCULLY AND MULDER USE GLOCKS BUT THEY USUALLY USE SIG SAUER P22SOMETHINGS!!!! (plus I think you'd want a gun with an external safety. A Glock 17 seems more likely to cause friendly fire)
  • Frootaloom - July 18, 2009 2:10 a.m.

Oh god I can't wait for the zombie apocalypse, I've been ready for years.
  • barrage7667 - July 18, 2009 1:25 a.m.

OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY EVERYONE I KNOW HAS A GUN!! AS LONG AS ZOMBIES CANT USE GUNS I THINK I MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE!!!
  • GoldenMe - July 18, 2009 1:19 a.m.

I see a few people read The Zombie Survival Guide. I have to admit, but after reading that, this article is not so funny. Sadly. But hey, good work Tyler.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - July 18, 2009 1:19 a.m.

the first page got me hooked
  • GamerTagsSuck - July 18, 2009 12:52 a.m.

I read The Zombie Survival Guide. This seems kinda stupid after that. But it's still funny. And mozez, they can't swim but you must realize that they can still walk on the bottom and climb up. I suggest getting and isolated island safehouse ready if you want your plan to even partially work.
  • Mozez - July 18, 2009 12:30 a.m.

ill easily survive the zombie apocalypse by getting on my boat with plenty of supplies and going off shore because everybody knows zombies cant swim
  • noobeater - July 18, 2009 12:16 a.m.

round of applause you deserve it funniest thing i have read on GamesRadar sniper crowbar is pure genius in such as situation id run to the nearest RAF base with my xbox 360 a block of kitchen knives and the power tools stashed in my shed.. oh and a REALLY long extension cable. lol reCAPTURE: 'was drilling'....ye drilling zombie skulls with said power drills
  • skylar24 - July 18, 2009 12:09 a.m.

i would totally suvive there r alot of blunt objects around my house oddly.
  • Jordo141 - July 17, 2009 11:57 p.m.

Braiiiiiiiiiins