• MoonPig - July 20, 2009 12:40 p.m.

id go to the sas compound in hereford. concrete buildings, barbed wire, living quarters, a millitary hospital and access to guns (im a pretty good shot). the only problem would be the regiments plot in the cemetary. id be facing SPEC-OPS ZOMBIES!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGH!!!!!
  • noofer7 - July 20, 2009 12:17 p.m.

funny but not really that practical... there's a store in the mall where i live with all sorts of medieval weapons and stuff, I'd go there and get a katana (a real one), then I'd hack my way to dick's sporting goods and get a gun or two. oh and barrage7667 raises an interesting point... WHAT IF ZOMBIES LEARNED TO USE GUNS?!?! Though on second thought they probably wouldn't because they just want to EAT.
  • Dill - July 20, 2009 4:24 a.m.

I read the whole thing out-loud. It's cooler that way. Go Tyler!
  • LieutenantCipher - July 20, 2009 4:21 a.m.

Well we could always get Alex Mercer, he has experience in this stuff - OR we could all infect ourselves with the same blacklight virus as him and then we'll be nigh indestructable killing machines :D ReCaptcha: overcooked Roux (If you know what a roux is foodwise...)
  • w40kfanatic - July 19, 2009 11:58 p.m.

one last thing. why are zombies evil? maybe theyre just coming to you for help but you anger them by the time they get to you.
  • w40kfanatic - July 19, 2009 11:56 p.m.

ill just go to a abandoned superstore, find the security office, activate those gates that fall over the exits and grab a gun in the outdoors section. there is food and probably some sheets to make a make-shift bed. yay for store that meet your shopping/zombie survival needs!
  • deathrebellion - July 19, 2009 2:51 p.m.

Sniper Crowbar FTW :D XD
  • theHeadCase - July 19, 2009 11:14 a.m.

Hey I've already got my Zombie Outbreak Contingency Plan laid out. I just gotta come up with a better name cause every time someone says it out loud they get bit. Damn zombies.
  • alfonso.hdez - July 19, 2009 5:07 a.m.

BEST.ARTICLE.EVER. Priceless!
  • Solstice - July 19, 2009 12:21 a.m.

Liked the rap.
  • oreomonkey - July 18, 2009 11:02 p.m.

I'd hold up in Wal-Mart, many barricades and food.
  • ACGUY - July 18, 2009 10:49 p.m.

Okay why does nobody ever think of this?! All you just need to do is go to Canda or the North Pole the undead doesn't have body heat they'll freeze even if they were infected they'll stay frozen. So all you have to do is blow their fucking brains out while they're frozen on the ground. Maybe a pussy move, but your still alive. Great article though.
  • cubsfan101 - July 18, 2009 9:50 p.m.

this is one informative article. i'll have to remember everything the next time i'm in a zombie apocalypse.
  • RandyChimp - July 18, 2009 9:48 p.m.

Sorry, as soon as I hear of a mysterious and extremely bloody murder with a corpse covered in bites, I'm grabbing Max Brookes' Zombie Survival Guide and heading for the nearest store where I can buy a machete.
  • lovinmyps3 - July 18, 2009 9:35 p.m.

This was even better than "The Zombie Survival Guide". XD
  • mastersword369 - July 18, 2009 9:25 p.m.

@Spartan523: It does not rip off The Zombie Survival Guide, this is meant to be funny, The Zombie Survival Guide would acually be useful in this situation. This... would get me killed.
  • Csheroe - July 18, 2009 8:44 p.m.

What about the frying pan! DONG!
  • SlightlyBetterName - July 18, 2009 8:37 p.m.

Great article. But go read World War Z anyway. You'll see that most people won't fallow these directions and in the end be killed.
  • waffledragon33 - July 18, 2009 8:15 p.m.

what if you ...... never mind
  • eagle13511 - July 18, 2009 7:04 p.m.

If I want to survive a zombie invasion I think I will seek the help of the Zombie survival guide thank you very much.