We Recommend

• PaddytheSecond - September 9, 2010 4:36 p.m.

SYNDICATE!
  • JohnnyApplesperm - September 9, 2010 4:35 p.m.

MASSIVE DAMAGE!
  • dirty1996 - September 9, 2010 4:33 p.m.

I have found my new desktop background...
  • RushLight - September 9, 2010 3:15 p.m.

Link in the pacman maze! With the Master Sword in the middle. A giant space invaders arcade machine... star fox ships, to many things to count!
  • FETALJUICE - September 9, 2010 2:53 p.m.

Amazing stuff!! Full of EPIC WIN!!
  • RODTheMaster - September 9, 2010 2:49 p.m.

This must be the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.
  • papergoon - September 9, 2010 2:40 p.m.

Some more I guess - The Sims 3 - Sim Copter? - Tetris - Load Runner? - Super Monkey Ball - Tekken - Bomberman! - Gameboy! - Megaman - Metal Gear Solid (Solid Snake) - NES - [arrgh that keyboard zombie killing game] - Nintendogs? GR this is addictive :X
  • AxiamWolfe - September 9, 2010 2:31 p.m.

Few more interesting ones: Lara Croft Viewtiful Joe That knight from Super Ghouls and Ghosts (god how do I know this? Oh right, bootleg GBA cartridges) Lemmings Frank West Guy wearing Servbot Novelty Mask. Zombie? Same pose as them other zombies...... Viva Pinata Pretztail Super Monkey Ball Ryu and Chun Li side by side NES BTW, me and my sis can't find Layton anywhere......
  • DanteofFlorence - September 9, 2010 2:21 p.m.

I spy with my little eye a couple of Arwings.
  • GamesRadar_NathanIrvine - September 9, 2010 2:07 p.m.

To the folk asking for larger versions or one without the watermark: There is a full A1 poster version of the image but by copyright laws we're not allowed to post it. There's also a version which doesn't have GamesRadar strewn across it but this also falls under the copyright laws. Apologies.
  • 8bitBaby - September 9, 2010 1:59 p.m.

very few. because of the MASSIVE grey games radar water mark across the image. why? DX
  • papergoon - September 9, 2010 1:52 p.m.

Hmm I'll try. - Animal Crossing - Street Fighter - Is that Ignition? - Link - Pacman - Space Invaders - Skate/Tony Hawk - Bubble Booble! - Pong - Halo - Mario + Yoshi - Final Fantasy (Cloud) - Crazy Taxi - Mortal Combat (Subzero) - Katamari - Raiden (the aeroplane-shooting game) - King Kong - Playstation & Nintentdo - Habbo Hotel? - Grand Theft Auto (Niko Belic) - Sonic the Hedgehog - Shadow of the Colossus - Wave Race? - Professor Layton That's it for now (:
  • Kage_No_Shi - September 9, 2010 1:26 p.m.

Large image PLZ. Those of us with decent monitors have to squint ~_~
  • abbottfrizzell - September 9, 2010 1:19 p.m.

isn't there an actual little game on the net that does this as well? still sweet, what better way to put me to gaming shame by making a picture with references I don't know. I'm such a failure
  • AxiamWolfe - September 9, 2010 1:11 p.m.

Shit, just noticed a few more I think I should just yell out. Another space Invaders ref. Master Chief John-117 Animal Crossings? Katamari Grim Fandango
  • AxiamWolfe - September 9, 2010 1:06 p.m.

Darwnia! Ken doing a Hadouken! Patapon! Pong! Bubble Bobble! X2 Tetris! Playstation face buttons! Sub-Zero!? Virtua Fighter! Advance Wars!? Doom! OMG Sim's Plumbob! ......and many more that I can't for the life of me figure out. Damn my 1994 birth year.
  • TrojanGold - September 9, 2010 12:50 p.m.

I THINK I see a Sim City reference
  • GabeMcGrath - September 9, 2010 12:46 p.m.

In June last year, my forum friends & I came up with 89 (eightynine) game references in the poster. If anyone's interested, I'm happy to share a link to our list. I'll just _wait_ a few days though; gotta let everyone here have a turn *themselves* first! :-)
  • TENAXIS - September 9, 2010 12:37 p.m.

PLS let there be a tf2 reference. I love how the edge building is the HL2 building, thats awesome :D. easily my new desktop background :)
  • Channel4 - September 9, 2010 12:36 p.m.

Half Life 2 BUILDING!!! APE ESCAPE!!! LOCO ROCO!!! BOMBERMAN!!! DR KAWASHIMAS HEAD!!! SNAKE AND HIS BOX!!! MOOGLE!!! Surprisingly no Portal reference though...