• brickman409 - November 23, 2013 10:21 p.m.

well, that was a short interview
  • cameron-rogers - October 26, 2013 8:39 p.m.

I want a Super Mario World remake. Use updated (But similar), sprites, and designs as the original, but with HD graphics, remastered and remixed OST and some extra levels (But with the original SMW levels intact). Im sure it would be a best seller too.
  • bigwill1221 - October 26, 2013 11:05 a.m.

Nintendo had its first-ever HD remake with The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD? Ocarina of time doesn't count?.. (sorta low->high in my opinion xD)
  • PaulGaleNetwork - October 24, 2013 6:06 p.m.

It'd be great to see remakes of Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy as part of Nintendo's reUmagined series, to go along with Super Mario 64's Wii U debut. Hopefully this series of comments both from Miyamoto himself and the rumor that I received will have good things come of it. - Paul Gale Network
  • Talvari - October 24, 2013 4:27 p.m.

HD Mario 64 letz go.
  • winner2 - October 24, 2013 1:39 p.m.

I would seriously fast for 2 days to get an HD Sunshine, I think that would push me to but a wii u at this point.
  • tharoo - October 24, 2013 2:16 p.m.

Absolutely would give me that final push to buy one as well.
  • shawksta - October 24, 2013 3:53 p.m.

You make it sound like fasting is hard but Its really not or rather it depends if you mean for 2 full days. Generally fasting is to stop eating before sunrise up until sunset. Just a little trivia from yours truly
  • winner2 - October 24, 2013 3:54 p.m.

I know, I've fasted for 24 hours straight before and it wasn't too bad, but I think closing in on 48 might make me a bit irate lol
  • shawksta - October 24, 2013 4:04 p.m.

Fair enough XD
  • TheGooseinator - October 24, 2013 1:05 p.m.

Metroid Prime HD. 'Nuff said.
  • shawksta - October 24, 2013 12:04 p.m.

You were able to ask him a question and asked for a remake? Goddamn it Henry XD Nice to know Miyamoto cares more about making newer approaches and using the gamepad
  • GR_HenryGilbert - October 24, 2013 1:07 p.m.

There were a million questions I wanted to ask, but we were restricted to only Mario 3D World questions. Maybe next time?
  • shawksta - October 24, 2013 4:03 p.m.

Well that makes sense:P hell, it was still awesome to be able to even ask a question. Good on ya Henry, its still an interesting question worth the answer.
  • Redeater - October 24, 2013 11:37 a.m.

"but currently most of our devs are working on new stuff" I'm going to hold Miyamoto to that.
  • shawksta - October 24, 2013 12:59 p.m.

Well Miyamoto and EAD Tokyo division 2 are doing 3D World Retro is doing Tropical Freeze Camelot is doing Mario Golf 3D ND cube is making Mario Party Island Tour Aounoma and division of EAD is making Link Between Worlds and I guess the rest of the staff or currently at the same time the New Zelda Ganbarion and EAD group 5 is making Wii Fit U I have no idea what sakamoto and some others like Next Level games and such are doing.
  • winner2 - October 24, 2013 1:34 p.m.

I think he meant new IP, everything you listed is still another franchise entry when there are so many people wishing N would give take a break from that.
  • shawksta - October 24, 2013 3:59 p.m.

True but Technically they still count as new games. and Miyamoto DID promise us a new IP he's working on.
  • Swedish_Chef - October 24, 2013 10:26 p.m.

Rumor has it retro is working on something else along with Tropical Freeze, Nintendo says that they're large enough to handle multiple projects now. I will say if this is true and Retro are making a new game it'll probably be a while until we see anything on it since it would likely still be in in concept stage since they probably have all their programming staff hammering out on Tropical Freeze due to it being late in development and them trying to iron everything out and fix as much as they can before it goes gold.
  • shawksta - October 24, 2013 10:54 p.m.

Possibly, especially since they need more time and Nintendo let them delay it