• Mk3nzy - April 21, 2011 9:41 a.m.

OMG can't wait! :D gonna be soooo good!!!! hopefully, pls dont let me down!
  • Outlander - February 6, 2011 6:05 p.m.

Thats right. I'm fucking retarded and typo'd studio.
  • Outlander - February 6, 2011 6:04 p.m.

*Sigh* I'm really not enjoying this new "re-make" mentality the industry is getting. I would much rather see studious spend their time making greta new IP's or continuing the fucking series they are re-making!
  • Lucas - February 6, 2011 4:47 a.m.

@wickedsid but it was on the PC originally. I have it on the PC and used to play it, what you talking bout?
  • cronomonkey - February 6, 2011 1:42 a.m.

"screw Halo 4, lets remake Combat Evolved!!"
  • AGENTJORRRG - February 5, 2011 11:54 p.m.

The fuck for? It's barely even 10 years old.
  • BadCompanyBrik - February 5, 2011 5:44 p.m.

Online co-op. What about online multiplayer? And I imagine the 'chilling' comment refers to MC still being stuck in his trusty cryotube in the next new game.
  • Arianno - February 5, 2011 4:12 p.m.

Three wishes for Halo: 1. First person view for vehicles 2. Driving vehicles in cockpit view 3. I remain in my character's body when I enter a vehicle Halo is a first person shooter. Was the vehicles' 3:rd person view a cheap shortcut? All these sequels, and they never created a 1:st person view for vehicles; why, oh why? Love Halo, though.
  • AuthorityFigure - February 5, 2011 11:40 a.m.

@Turboash Exactly right. I've never understood why people would buy the same experience just because it has a new paint-job. Sure, it's a curiosity to see it, but to actually buy it over a new experience is beyond my comprehension. Especially when the game is launched with a new console (Mario 64 DS, Ocarina of Time 3DS etc.) Scam indeed.
  • majormoses117 - February 5, 2011 5:29 a.m.

This is awesome news! I love the halo franchise. I enjoy firing up my old halo disk and powering through the game on split screen with a friend so online co op only sweetens the deal. While Halo's gameplay will never seem old to me, the graphics sure as hell do. I am looking forward to experiencing Halo: Combat Evolved for the first time all over again. I.Am.Excite.
  • batmanboy11 - February 5, 2011 3:32 a.m.

Cool.
  • Craza - February 5, 2011 1:50 a.m.

The first Halo is my favorite out of the series, and really the only one I still fire up and play at times. I think it's kinda cool they're releasing it for a sorta "10-year anniversary" deal, but I'm not really sure if I want to buy it. I don't really care about graphics in anything--I look for good gameplay, or at least entertainment. I don't feel I should have to buy the same game twice, particularly if I'm not a big fan of multiplayer/online.
  • TouringMedal2 - February 5, 2011 1:20 a.m.

as soon as i read 3D i thought in the back of my head this is fake... also Microsoft trusting a game like halo to a relatively unknown developer like saber interactive is highly unlikely
  • Spybreak8 - February 5, 2011 12:18 a.m.

Hell yeah. Hopefully achievements are also in it!^^
  • mikeydo00 - February 4, 2011 11:45 p.m.

If this is actually happening I hope they add the online maps from Halo PC
  • Fuzunga - February 4, 2011 11:32 p.m.

Like I said on yesterday's story, a remake does not qualify as a "new" Halo game. He was just trying to be tricky. I called this waaaay back.
  • Defguru7777 - February 4, 2011 11:25 p.m.

I would definitely be into getting a Halo 1 remake, even though I got the original for ten bucks and it was still pretty damn playable.
  • SirManguydude - February 4, 2011 10:37 p.m.

Also, Bellakazza, there is, its called Madden 11.
  • SirManguydude - February 4, 2011 10:36 p.m.

Using O'Connor's quote to denote that it means the beginning of Halo, where Chief exits out of a Cryo Tube could be stretching it a bit too far. Remember he enters a Cryo tube at the end of Halo 3, so maybe Halo 4 you play as someone completely different(A familiar face would be Jun, or one of the other Spartan II's or III's that are still alive), who pick up on the signal Cortana is broadcasting. So Halo 4 could be finding the and rescuing the Chief, who could have been taken into the custody of the Covenant remnants.
  • obsidianchao - February 4, 2011 10:17 p.m.

People talking about the remake on PC: go buy Halo PC. It already has online multiplayer, and really is a blast, especially with Custom Edition. Now shut up. This news was music to my ears.