We Recommend

• Bri77777 - May 7, 2010 12:41 a.m.

Where is Portal?! That game should be on this list! The hell with these people! Monkeys could make better lists1
  • garnsr - May 7, 2010 12:41 a.m.

It has Pro Evo Soccer and Tomb Raider, this must be the average British gamer.
  • TheHolyHandGrenade - May 7, 2010 12:28 a.m.

what...? Runescape????? WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - May 7, 2010 12:07 a.m.

if you take away No.1 and 2 and guitar hero, i (kinda) agree with it
  • cheezitmonster - May 6, 2010 11:56 p.m.

Ohhhh Yeah, and also, metroid isn't even on this list wtf
  • cheezitmonster - May 6, 2010 11:55 p.m.

Also, Super Mario should be higher. I kind of understand why zelda isn't beating COD and Halo because its a harder game that takes much more of an investment in time, but still, why is guitar hero so high on the list?
  • cheezitmonster - May 6, 2010 11:48 p.m.

why the hell is Saint's Row on this list
  • Redeater - May 6, 2010 11:08 p.m.

LOL! Smackdown > Bioshock???? What the fuck?? Was this list written by monkeys??
  • IamNOTatalkingpony - May 6, 2010 11:08 p.m.

Aw CRAP here comes the red mist again... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!!!!!
  • Corsair89 - May 6, 2010 10:47 p.m.

Kill... Kill... Kill...
  • Hobojedi - May 6, 2010 10:45 p.m.

I genuinely fear for the younger generation. I'm going to be balled up in a corner for a few hours, brb.
  • Bonesqaw - May 6, 2010 10:40 p.m.

Worst inclusions: -Halo and COD at top (not to their presence) -Guitar Hero and Sonic so high -All those single games that now qualify as a series (Lego Batman? WTF!!!) I haven't been this pissed since the Week of Hate. I might have to go kill a puppy.
  • Felixthecat - May 6, 2010 10:39 p.m.

I used to think the Guinness World Records books were awesome, but making a list that is as ridiculous as this makes them no better than Jack Thompson.
  • Gameguy94 - May 6, 2010 10:38 p.m.

That is just dumb. Bioshock and God of War are near the bottom....That's stupid. Some are appropriately placed, but Halo is not the best game ever. Sure it can make a top 10 list but not #1. However I think it's unfair to make a list like this no matter how its decided the best of gaming is mostly based on opinion(such as my Halo statement) life would be better without lists like this.
  • YodasFreeBoat - May 6, 2010 10:09 p.m.

I have said it before and I will say it again, PEOPLE ARE RETARDED. Also (to curry favor with the gamesradar staff) why no Okami?
  • 5DollarFootlong - May 6, 2010 9:52 p.m.

this list can be summed up in one word: gross.
  • nadrewod999 - May 6, 2010 9:41 p.m.

I guess all of Guinness' fact checkers are too busy either rallying for the "Anti-violent video game sales" law or getting drunk on the beer named after them, because everyone knows that all polls by themselves are biased, because the interwebs are full of uber-fanboys that only creep out at night to post their stupid affections for horrible games online in any way possible.
  • alexcook - May 6, 2010 9:37 p.m.

Rather than rage about this list, which is quite wrong, let's take a moment to reflect on what this says about our society in this day and age. We're doomed.
  • sterlins16 - May 6, 2010 9:27 p.m.

fuck guiness they should of done it by which series sold the most
  • krabsich - May 6, 2010 9:23 p.m.

I feel like most of these should be read as if they had a question mark following them. Tom Clancy's? um, lego batman? and even tho i haven't played a mario game since snes, i know that he is #1 all day.