• Kytl - January 15, 2010 2:57 a.m.

i wonder how many games this series will get, if the first 2 are really a prologue, DAMN I CAN'T WAIT
  • secretsearcher - October 16, 2009 10:31 p.m.

OK. These are totally EPIC games. I just finished Lost Age. It knocked my socks off :D @EnigmaticMan You really have to play through both games in order to appreciate the series. In my opinion, the second one is far superior.
  • Charon - August 3, 2009 4:36 p.m.

Best games I ever played, even for the 10th time xD. Genius. Anyone who never heard of those, go get them somewhere!
  • dreamgor - July 16, 2009 9:18 p.m.

what can i say that hasn't been said already: awesome article, golden sun pwns, the biggest announcement was GS DS (look at the trailer feature for a detailed description of my reaction the trailer the first time i saw it)
  • AgentLym - July 16, 2009 12:22 a.m.

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!! I recently just bought both games for GBA, so... No DSi for me until I transfer my data over! lol
  • Firebaby - July 16, 2009 12:10 a.m.

Ok i made an account here just so i could comment on this because i freakin love golden sun so much i just finished the playing the first one the other day for like the 1000th time i was so lucky that i pretty much stumbled on these games by accident when i was like 10 or 11!I cannot wait for GSDS Ps golden sun saved my baby she was on fire but i was just able to cast "Douse" and it worked out fine...
  • shelcobsohn - July 15, 2009 9:03 p.m.

i was addicted to golden sun for like 3 months when it came out. finally i can have another rpg worthy of my precious time. send me things. 8==D rofl
  • RandomIdoit - July 15, 2009 7:43 p.m.

I've never actually played this series, but it does look very promising. Just another Ds game I'm looking forward to.
  • darkwolf908 - July 15, 2009 5:40 p.m.

Golden Sun is one of the best games ever...thanks for makin the article=]
  • iluvmyDS - July 15, 2009 3:31 p.m.

I agree with Amnesiac, best damn thing announced.
  • AssassinRoxas - July 15, 2009 3:16 p.m.

ive played the original two and it was preety good, now im waiting to see whats in store for the ds version of golden sun!=) golden sun rules
  • Fizzmonkey - July 15, 2009 2:05 p.m.

i loved the first 2 games (couldnt beat the final bosses tho...) but i forgot how awesome the games were until i saw this.
  • The_Lurcher - July 15, 2009 8:57 a.m.

@ Turkeykilla7: Thankyou I am Enlightened. ReCAPTCHA: Party Bedtimes (New game for the wii)
  • super0sonic - July 15, 2009 5:44 a.m.

I enjoyed playing GS until the random battles threw me off. I never got to the second one. But i am looking foreword to this game.
  • AHolyMonk - July 15, 2009 4:39 a.m.

This looks awesome! I played the original, and its one of my favorite games of all time. Old GBA games that are being revived like this and Advance Wars really make me embarrased to consider myself a gamer since I dont have a DS. Somethig on the to-do list now...
  • Defguru7777 - July 15, 2009 4:26 a.m.

Golden Sun 1 and 2 were some of my favorite games of all time. I can't wait for GS DS.
  • secretsearcher - July 15, 2009 1:59 a.m.

Ok wow. I can't believe I never gave this series a try. It looks awesome. I guess I'll have to get the first two and play those before I play the DS one. Thanks for the article, GR. I wasn't sure whether to give these games a try or not. P.S. Those summoning scenes were impressive.
  • GoldenMe - July 15, 2009 1:40 a.m.

Thanks for making an article about this series. Camelot did a great job making such a excellent story and amazing gameplay. It was one of the only game on the GBA that looked so great. I played both, beat both, wanted to have a threesome with both, and I can't wait till it comes out.
  • MechGyver - July 15, 2009 12:56 a.m.

Satch Boogie is good though
  • c03n3nj0 - July 15, 2009 12:10 a.m.

Man I really need to get the original two.