• FreekinIdiot - August 20, 2009 4:38 p.m.

I really don't care about any company politics, evil corporations have been around (and will stay around) for years, all I care about is getting the chance to melt someone's face off via a shoulder cannon as a Predator :D
  • crumbdunky - August 20, 2009 4:32 p.m.

Jesus. Activision are in the price rise con WITH Infinity Ward. Has anyone heard ANYONE at IW declare even the slightest symathy for the EU/UK gamers having to pay a premium for MW2? And whu not? IW could easily say they feel it's a little unfair to ask just one set of gamers for extra cash(esp in a recession where the jobless figure in the Uk has nearly doubled)and they haven't. Being in bed with a monster like Acti has left them as devoid of feeling for their fans as Acti themselves and I don't see why people think IW are innocnt in all this. Even if the rise was worldwide I'd think it a bit fairer but I don't see why we in the EU(who already pay way over what you guys in the US do for hardware and software and even more when Acti are involved!)HAVE to be the one giving them extra profit. Wouldn't they have made enough anyway? I thought COD4 was hugely profitable and, from now on am glad to say that I won't be buying anything they publish.
  • Snarf - August 20, 2009 4:18 p.m.

Really Jordo141? The multiplayer is the main attraction of cod4.
  • Jordo141 - August 20, 2009 3:34 p.m.

Well, I'm only renting MW2. I can play through the single player and Activision doesn't get my money. I couldn't give two flying s**ts for the multiplayer.
  • nadrewod999 - August 20, 2009 3:19 p.m.

Hey, aion7, I hate Activision and EA just as much as the next guy (Activision for its stupid-ass lawyers who try to say that a game they let go of is still theirs, EA for doing so many sequels that no one even wants any game from them knowingly (I didn't know that Criterion, makers of Burnout, were a part of EA)), but I know that a WHOLE FUCKING LOAD of gamers LOVED CoD4, and even more have probably fallen head over FUCKING HEELS for Modern Warfare 2, so as long as we don't tell every FUCKING PERSON that Infinity Ward is related to the company who fought in court against a game they dropped, everyone will still want all the people at Activision to be burned at the FUCKING stake while being shot at by a FUCKING FIRING SQUAD for making so many bad decisions and bad movie games for almost their entire lifetime. In fact, I also know that a lot of people have gotten the Prestige Edition because: 1, my cousins say their Gamestop (they live down near San Fran) is out of Prestige, so other high-population areas are probably also out; and 2, I FUCKING PAID THE $25 DOLLAR PRE-ORDER FEE TO RESERVE THE FUCKING PRESTIGE GAME! You can make fun of Activision all day long, and you can tell people about how good CounterStrike and L$D are until after everyone alive today has long ago rotted away to dust in their graves, but don't you dare tell everyone not to buy an upcoming game just because the studio that made it is related a horrible developer who gives an OPTION to buy more than double for lots of USABLE extras, just tell them to buy Batman: Arkham Asylum, a game that doesn't have a collector's edition, and even costs less than $40 in Canada.
  • noobeater - August 20, 2009 2:48 p.m.

also im gonna laugh if you actually start as a facehugger in the eggs and harch and kill someone...it would be pure laughs. but...im living the dream
  • killerwhalen - August 20, 2009 1:31 p.m.

Yes! Thanks for getting the scoop on Alien Vs. Predator GR! Can't wait to get invisible and blast some Marines/Aliens away.