• RFswitchBlade - July 15, 2010 7:47 p.m.

CT is pretty high on my list of my favorite games of all time.
  • twishart - July 9, 2010 11:12 p.m.

No mention of Chrono Symphonic!? http://chrono.ocremix.org/ I did the album art, many years ago.
  • ZenPhoenix - July 9, 2010 9:52 p.m.

And yet again, another great pick! CT was actually the music I initially downloaded on my first visit to OCR, after hearing you guys brag it up on TDar a few times. Keep it coming!
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - July 9, 2010 8:57 p.m.

Goddamn! Never played Chrono Trigger but I want to. No way of getting hold of it though? (Not buying a DS.)
  • BodyDamage - July 9, 2010 3:37 p.m.

jesus, what a song. i completely agree about the teary bit, so many things are summed up in that song, it even actually made me flash to a point somewhere in the future when the 8/16/32 bit era of gaming and all of the genius minds that made it the high point of the industry are all but completely forgotten. its terribly sad.
  • IamNOTatalkingpony - July 9, 2010 3:10 p.m.

One of the many reasons i'm such an angry and hateful individual is that I wasn't around when this first came out. Oh well, at least I have the DS version.
  • philipshaw - July 9, 2010 8:56 a.m.

I love this game and soundtrack, the song you picked is my favorite of the soundtrack
  • Sandman89 - July 9, 2010 7:14 a.m.

Greatest soundtrack ever imo. Every single track is a masterpiece My favorites are frogs theme, magus theme, 500 and, memories of green.
  • CH3BURASHKA - July 9, 2010 7:13 a.m.

I still have yet to play it :( One of the reasons I love Talkradar like a son would a father is because of the fantastic editing. I don't recall the podcast number, but one of them was concluded with the Times of Distortion Remix. Like most closing songs, it's incredibly touching and emotional, especially after listening to Talkradar for two and a half hours. Thanks a ton; I'll never forget you guys.
  • Genericide - July 9, 2010 3:19 a.m.

It's true, every single track in this game is awesome. Hell, every single track by Mr.Mitsuda is pretty great too. Speaking of, has anyone every heard of Graffiti Kingdom? It's a PS2 game with some pretty great music by him, and yet I feel like no one else is aware of its existence except me.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - July 9, 2010 3:07 a.m.

Frog's theme is tops, as is Schala's music. 500AD, Magus' theme, Robo... it's all stellar. There isn't a bad track in the game. But I had to pick one!
  • Jax - July 9, 2010 2:25 a.m.

I'm guilty of never really looking at these articles, until now. This song is amazing, never again shall I not look at one. Thanks for all your hard work you put into all of your articles.
  • Shrimpandwhitewine - July 9, 2010 1:56 a.m.

Such a damn good soundtrack, frog's song is a great tune too.
  • goochbiscuit - July 9, 2010 1:50 a.m.

This soundtrack is fucking great. Love every song. ENGAGE
  • Modroneman - July 9, 2010 1:49 a.m.

Gotta love the Trig! Don't have the DS version of this yet. I have the SNES and PS1 version. Maybe I should pick it up.
  • hobojesse - July 9, 2010 1:48 a.m.

awesome. Chrono Trigger needs a nice modern update. the DS version was awesome, but just the same game.
  • kodesy - July 9, 2010 1:43 a.m.

EVERY song is phenomenal on this game..I especially love Magus' theme starting with that ominous wind and turning into an epic battle track..awesome :D Ah, the good ol' days :P
  • JohnDagger - July 9, 2010 1:36 a.m.

Fuck yeah! This music is fantastic. I think my favourite track is Frog's Theme. As simple of the music is, it just flows so will.
  • Phazon117 - July 9, 2010 1:19 a.m.

So bizarre, I literally JUST bought the DS version a mere hours ago. So weird.
  • Hydrohs - July 9, 2010 1:14 a.m.

Chrono Trigger for the fucking win.