• V22Dreamcast - November 30, 2011 6:03 p.m.

So Rayman Origins is #3 right? I picked up for $40 and it has been worth it.
  • Baron164 - November 30, 2011 5:57 p.m.

I love Saints Row the Third, I %100 it and I'm anxiously awaiting some mission DLC.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - November 30, 2011 5:50 p.m.

skyward sword D:
  • Psylockerules - November 30, 2011 5:46 p.m.

well i havent played skyrim im waiting for the inevitable GOTY edition plus patches! y'know ones that dont make your dragon fly backwards? so Saints row for me :)
  • Redeater - November 30, 2011 5:45 p.m.

Game of the Year: Skyrim *There fixed it.
  • ninjaemperor - November 30, 2011 5:43 p.m.

I'm happy Uncharted 3 wasn't on here. I love the uncharted series, the second may be my favorite game ever, but as great as it was, 3 was a pretty big disappointment to me.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - November 30, 2011 5:41 p.m.

No question about it
  • christian-shaffer - November 30, 2011 5:27 p.m.

I knew what it was going to be before the article even came up on my screen. Unfortunately, I have yet to pick up Skyrim. On my to-do list though! Not really too interested in SR3. There's only so much you can really do in those games before it starts feeling boring and repetitive. At least in my opinion.
  • Gahmah - November 30, 2011 5:27 p.m.

Meh, skyrim and saints row 3 have offered the same type and same amount of fun for me. They both work on conceptual fun, big numbers and appearance fun, rather than enjoyment from great mechanics or much about their actual gameplay.
  • Boomer1992 - November 30, 2011 5:20 p.m.

Skyrim is going to be the death of me over Christmas break. I've already made a second account.
  • gondarpwns - November 30, 2011 5:55 p.m.

only 2?
  • stewthepoo - November 30, 2011 5:17 p.m.

skyward sword?
  • masterjoe123 - November 30, 2011 6:29 p.m.

What happened to Skyward Sword? The only reason you didn't pick it is because it's a Wii game and everyone wrongly assumes that all Wii games are crap. These people have probably never played any Wii game except Wii Sports.
  • ABACADA6494 - November 30, 2011 6:52 p.m.

These people didn't pick it because the editors of the website believed that Skyrim dominated this month in terms of where it was advertised. And although Skyward Sword looks great (haven't played so I can't really say) I've played Skyrim quite a bit and had a ton of fun with it, which I kind of believe what the "Game of the Month" should be, the game that is the funnest. Even if it has bugs and is a glitchy mess, Skyrim is a wonderful game. Although I'm still confused about Saints Row the Third being there, although it does look absurdly fun. But Skyward Sword looks great and is probably one of, if not, the best Wii game and is easily one of the best games of the year
  • Cwf2008 - December 2, 2011 11:21 a.m.

They gave Skyward Sword a 9. So clearly you're full of bullshit