• cookie23q - April 22, 2009 4:33 a.m.

these are awesome should make some street fighter one
  • Samael - April 22, 2009 4:12 a.m.

If you roll over the Patriot one and look at the link, it says "doa" (Dead or Alive). But who from Dead or Alive, I don't know as I'm not a fan. Looking on Wikipedia/Google Images, my best guess is it's Lei Fang. But I could be totally wrong...
  • BigBossOSE - April 22, 2009 4:08 a.m.

Awesome. Any of them in higher-res somewhere? Between working in a photo lab and taking design in high school, I know printing average-sized JPGs as posters, is just asking for trouble.
  • ranzatsu - April 22, 2009 3:42 a.m.

i loved justice!
  • JeffGoldblum1 - April 22, 2009 1:48 a.m.

I love me some Gordon Freeman. I wondering how this article came into existence.
  • Ransom - April 22, 2009 1:16 a.m.

I must say, this is one of the most interesting features of late.
  • michaelmcc827 - April 22, 2009 1:12 a.m.

cmon man don't you get it by now? It's not about the politics, it's just about entertainment wrapped in a gaming-related package. Stupid comments on the article like these and soon you'll start to sound like a digg user.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - April 22, 2009 12:54 a.m.

I assume you're talking about this? http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20580.html Issuing an order that potentially violates the First Amendment isn't the same as "changing" it. But yeah, what Eric said.
  • EricBratcher - April 22, 2009 12:48 a.m.

http://www.factcheck.org/ Don't believe everything you're spun, brother. But let's leave the political stuff elsewhere, okay? We're all gamers here. No party affiliation.
  • jar-head - April 22, 2009 12:35 a.m.

Gr, you do know Obama is trying to change the first amendment right?
  • sprog - April 28, 2009 11:19 a.m.

"This shit is gay. who the fuck likes this shit. my nigga obama da president bitches. and guess what. i hate white folks!!!! they always got to ask questions all da fuckin time. im out bitches!!!!!!!!!!" Nice to see it works both ways. Now THAT's equality! Woohoo! Oh, and Gordon Freeman ftw, etc
  • cooolkid94 - April 23, 2009 9:58 p.m.

Good pics
  • AnonymouZ - April 23, 2009 4:19 p.m.

@omaxpi Dude... yeah. You're "surrounding" by idiots and dullards. At least some of them get their spelling right and don't double post. xD Besides that. Old Snake ftw!
  • omaxpi - April 23, 2009 6:04 a.m.

Hey all ya ignorant people! Obama is just another NWO puppet who will be discarded like trash by the elite when they are done using him. Oh but he is a good LIAR, and he's also good at using illegal hypnotic techniques during speeches. I wish my fellow humans were more intelligent. I'm alone here, surrounding by idiots and dullards.
  • RamenDragon - April 23, 2009 2:55 a.m.

Love it. Where should I post mine in the forums?
  • liltrey123 - April 23, 2009 12:42 a.m.

• alagory4 - April 23, 2009 12:22 a.m.

This is sickening.
  • aristotle98 - April 23, 2009 12:16 a.m.

What would all these guys do without all there second amendment rights
  • lg322 - April 23, 2009 12:15 a.m.

These are cool. I like the MGS4 one the best.
  • GreyDay - April 22, 2009 8:58 p.m.

pretty cool! also, how come you can coment on this but not the sexy fan art?