• TheWhitestMexican - April 16, 2011 12:31 p.m.

18:00m - When the fuck did Liu Kang become a zombie?? How happen??
  • philipshaw - April 16, 2011 1:18 p.m.

Awesome video, I love how near all the fatalities from MK trilogyinvolve someone exploding in a pile of bones for no reason. My favourite from that game had to be the Cyrax one just because of how dumb it was
  • EnragedTortoise1 - April 16, 2011 1:57 p.m.

Those were the best 23 minutes of digitized screams in my life. XD
  • marioman50 - April 16, 2011 2:42 p.m.

Great job Brett, I couldn't help but laugh at the over the top grotesque-ness of some of later ones.
  • loonyman978 - April 16, 2011 3:48 p.m.

Im not the least bit interested in MK but i still watched it all just to make it worthwhile for Brett. You sir, are committed.
  • Y2Ken - April 16, 2011 4:44 p.m.

Fantastic effort gone into this, nice one!
  • AleeR - April 16, 2011 5:01 p.m.

After watching these, I realize now, in retrospect, how much cooler Eternal Champions' environmental fatalities were.
  • JNKS - April 16, 2011 5:28 p.m.

Really great video!!!
  • Redeater - April 16, 2011 6:25 p.m.

God how did I fucking convince myself that the n64 mk was any good??? I can't even blame youth because I was about 19!!! God damn it watching it go from 3 to 4 is like rubbing salt in my eyes!
  • Solid_Gabriel - April 16, 2011 6:57 p.m.

I guess you missed Motaro's disapointing head-ripping punch.
  • Shamanoid - April 16, 2011 7:07 p.m.

"so please watch it 10 or 12 times." Let me rephrase it for you: "so please after watching it for the first time, waste 3:30 or 4:10 hours of your time watching it again, because we worked hard on it."
  • egregious - April 16, 2011 7:26 p.m.

Somehow the fatalities feel more effective with 2D digitized actors. Reptile's MK3 ones are pretty harsh. Shaolin Monks was a fun game to play completely drunk with a friend. When was that? 2005?
  • Siion - April 16, 2011 8:09 p.m.

Why did i just watch all of that? It was like i was entranced after the first minute, that worries me =P. Must of took awhile to make, good work =).
  • TrashMKX - April 16, 2011 8:16 p.m.

You should have included the stage fatalties!
  • DeathbyFira - April 16, 2011 9:37 p.m.

man those where the days and omg sub zeros had to be the best and of corse the robot ninja squad and some where funny lol idk if i am the only one but kabals when he takes his mask off and scares a person to death is so uber 90s awesome i wish he can do that in the up comeing one lol
  • Person5 - April 17, 2011 10:47 a.m.

The new MK was not even on my radar until I came here one day and started looking through all this, you reminded me why i loved MK so much and actually got me to preorder it (from amazon, love Reptile's Klassic) so this is why I come to Gamesradar, they get me excited about things I didn't even know I was excited for(also they spent all that time making this video, which was epic)
  • Ezlkill - April 17, 2011 4:33 p.m.

All this mortal kombat stuff is awesome reminds me of all the fun Ive had with that series from playing it in the arcade when it first came out
  • Flashinthepan - April 17, 2011 5:55 p.m.

what about the extended fatalities from Armageddon? I know Blaze has hit at least a twelve before.
  • razorwiretensho - April 17, 2011 9:57 p.m.

I thought you said no animalities? You used Lui Kang's in the vid.
  • egregious - April 18, 2011 1:02 a.m.

@razorwiretensho I believe in MK2 one of Liu Kang's finishers was to become a dragon and eat his opponents. They might have recycled it when Animalities were introduced in MK3.