• smallfry22 - November 23, 2011 2:31 a.m.

This looks like a ton of fun, I for one can't wait
  • EnragedTortoise1 - June 13, 2011 2:26 p.m.

I know it's kind of insulting to Luigi for him to be portrayed as kind of a pussy in this, but still. It's Luigi's Mansion 2. I. Can't. Wait.
  • Strangleme - June 13, 2011 1:53 p.m.

I am so looking forward to this. I loved the first Luigi's mansion.
  • Yeager1122 - June 12, 2011 4:45 p.m.

This is great another good game to buy for the 3ds.
  • Spybreak8 - June 12, 2011 4:22 a.m.

Yeah I missed the outing of the first game since I decided on getting an Xbox over Gamecube but I'm interested in playing the sequel on 3DS.
  • shawksta - June 12, 2011 4 a.m.

I just realized, The Mario bros. are starring in their own games for the 3DS, shown fully at the same time Henry highligh this shit!
  • 510BrotherPanda - June 12, 2011 3:04 a.m.

I really enjoyed the gameplay and lighting effects of the first one, but I still HATE HATE HATE Nintendo for keeping Luigi's characterization like this... also, why isn't this game going to be on the Wii U instead? The lighting effects and ornate mansions would probably benefit much, much more than with just the 3D. Sorry Henry, I'm an avid Luigi supporter; screw Mario and his princess-saving addiction. reCAPTCHA: spirit resoper Hmm, it KNOWS this is a ghost article???
  • Aletheon - June 12, 2011 12:58 a.m.

I loved the original Luigi's Mansion. This title already looks like a huge improvement. I can't wait!
  • ThatGuyFromTV - June 12, 2011 12:13 a.m.

I figured out what was bothering me about this game; the font on the numbers for HP doesn't seem to fit Luigi's Mansion. Being a huge nitpicker here, but this is annoying the hell out of me, please change the font to something more like the original. Make it thinner or look more frail or something, I dunno.
  • shawksta - June 12, 2011 12:09 a.m.

You dont know how happy i got when weegee appeared with his vac in that augmened reality movie and then having reggie confirm it, finally weegee is given a second chance!
  • shawksta - June 12, 2011 12:06 a.m.

Wow, just today I was pondering on why you havnt posted this hands on yet. I cant wait for this however some ghost models seem lazy, specifically that green one but we'll see if they edit him or if i can get used to him. That big head ghost seems great, I hope ghosts that work like the portrait ghosts from the original appear, thats what made it special. This games gonna be awesome! @chrisat928 Nobody said it was bad, it just got allot of negative feelings because it popped up out of nowhere as a gamcube lauch title instead of a mario game like the N64
  • sirdilznik - June 11, 2011 10:58 p.m.

This announcement made me all kinds of happy. The first Mansion was always supposed to be in 3D but the technology was just not viable at that time. This time they can do it in 3D.
  • MySistersMenstruationTastesFunny - June 11, 2011 10:25 p.m.

Yeah, it was my #2 on GCN right behind Tales of Symphonia.
  • hughesta - June 11, 2011 9:24 p.m.

Luigi's Mansion was always good. One of the best Gamecube games, and in my top ten all time list.
  • chrisat928 - June 11, 2011 8:45 p.m.

Wait... People are now saying Luigi's Mansion was good?
  • losthero15 - June 11, 2011 8:43 p.m.

I'm hoping that some of the newer ghost from the main mario series jump over to this game, like the ghosts with boxing gloves from new super mario bros wii, and the rock ghost boss(I don't remember his name) from galaxy 1
  • Zanthis - June 11, 2011 8:27 p.m.

I am so excited. I loved the first and this seems to be an improvement. Thanks Nintendo
  • geneticallyalteredsupergiraffeejaculatinggrenades - June 11, 2011 7:23 p.m.

I enjoyed the first game, and I'm loking forward to this one.
  • The_Tingler - June 11, 2011 7:20 p.m.

Oh, and: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wYi8B9PXDY
  • The_Tingler - June 11, 2011 7:17 p.m.

Even more important Henry: does he whistle, getting more nervous as his health goes down? That was the thing I loved the most about the first game. I must admit I'm disappointed the catchy music seems different and just not as catchy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4NacgK1De4