• Gurkog - October 2, 2010 9:42 p.m.

For some reason I always named the dog, Ruff...but since it took me 4 days of blood, sweat, and tears to successfully download the free content that came with the game I lost any desire to try for the paid DLC.
  • phil87 - October 1, 2010 3:41 p.m.

i named mine fereldon total lack of any imagination...
  • Brutalicus - September 7, 2010 8:38 p.m.

After the Penny Arcade comic I couldn't not name him Barkspawn.
  • Samael - September 7, 2010 4:35 p.m.

Barkspawn. Yeah, I stole it from the Penny Arcade comic. Still awesome though. Also, let me correct a small error in this otherwise fine preview. -> STEN (aka the best party member in Dragon Age: Origins). That's better. Morrigan disapproves -10 Sten approves +2
  • Amnesiac - September 6, 2010 5:27 a.m.

I named my dog Hank. Seriously.
  • draemonix - September 6, 2010 5:21 a.m.

I named my dog Cujo
  • JohnnyMaverik - September 6, 2010 3:16 a.m.

spoil** -_-
  • JohnnyMaverik - September 6, 2010 3:15 a.m.

@ Tyler I named it "Wrex"... not sure why, seemed like a good idea at the time. Also, what if you've finished the game and now you're character is otherwise indisposed if you get what I mean (don't want to soil it for anybody who hasn't yet)?
  • Dredgon - September 6, 2010 1:16 a.m.

@T-Nag: I named my dog Ollie after my Springer Spaniel! Anyways, I am really looking forward to this, I loved Morrigan, her and Ollie made up half my party in my Mage playthrough where I romanced her, me and Shale the other half, and I can't wait to see my child (of course I did the ritual) and be reunited with my love and my dog! I am so pysched that this comes out the same day as Lair of the Shadow Broker, two great DLCs for two great games to continue romances in! 2 more days!!!!!
  • JohnnyAppleSperm - September 6, 2010 12:22 a.m.

I don't remember what I named him the first time, but I used Barkspawn everytime after that. Thank you, Penny Arcade.
  • tokengirlstfu - September 6, 2010 12:09 a.m.

Major as in Major Pain in the ass, amirite? and Egon
  • flustercuck - September 5, 2010 10:19 p.m.

He is a big sweetie isn't he? Isn't he!
  • flustercuck - September 5, 2010 10:17 p.m.

I named my dog Vlad after my dog Vlad who is also the dog I use for my profile pic <===
  • gogo65uk - September 5, 2010 9:31 p.m.

I named my dog "Gibbs" After the main dude from my fave TV show. Love DaO by the way.
  • EDfromRED - September 5, 2010 9:07 p.m.

I named mine Buddy, after my sis' pooch. Can't wait to play the final DA:O chapter, I was afraid Morrigans fate was going to remain unknown
  • GamesRadarTylerNagata - September 5, 2010 8:57 p.m.

@Tigerclaws Nice!
  • Tygerclaws - September 5, 2010 8:54 p.m.

@T-Nag I named him Alexander in my first file with my Elf Mage, Delphinus in my file with my Human Noble Rogue, and Rockbiter with my Dwarf Warrior.
  • GamesRadarTylerNagata - September 5, 2010 8:48 p.m.

I'm kind of curious... what did everyone name their dog? I just left mine with the generic 'Dog' name...
  • FlagrantPilgrim - September 5, 2010 8:44 p.m.

Seeing as I already have all of the dlc, might as well buy this one just for consistency. And I was rather fond of morrigan.
  • Hydrohs - September 5, 2010 8:16 p.m.

GAH. I still haven't got any of the DLC. It would help if it was offered on Steam. I also haven't picked up Awakening yet, something else that needs doing. But this chapter does look very interesting, I was a little upset when Morrigan left at the end of Origins.