• nadrewod999 - June 26, 2010 5:28 a.m.

This game was promoted, in an old issue of Gameinformer (it was the cover story).
  • D0CCON - June 26, 2010 3:10 a.m.

With the exception of Alpha Protocol (which ended up not being good anyways), Singularity was personally the hardest delay I had to put up with in 2009. Still not a big one, but I actually was interested in Singularity.
  • Limbo - June 26, 2010 1:33 a.m.

I was very interested in this game whn I fist heard about it, but forgot about it. If it borrows from games like Bioshock and Half-Life, it can't be bad. I haven't played either of those games but have heard good things about them, so playing a game that borrows from both should be perfect for me.
  • RebornKusabi - June 26, 2010 12:28 a.m.

Okay, I seriously have wanted to play this since I read about it in a P:TOM a couple of months... but that first screenshot SERIOUSLY could have fooled someone into thinking it's a sequel... or WAS, a new Bioshock!
  • HumorTumor - June 25, 2010 9:47 p.m.

I was set to buy this when I read about it in gameinformer about a year ago. I just preordered it last week despite doubts about the gameplay. But now that I have heard at least something good about it (actually, anything at all about it); I feel I'm now much more excited about it. And I got $20 my next game purchase at amazon for preordering it. Which will most likely go to Crysis 2. Which is the only game I can recall this year being worth my time.
  • rockstarsean - June 25, 2010 9:30 p.m.

Any chance of a review? :)
  • Valntyne - June 25, 2010 9:23 p.m.

Looks pretty cool.
  • Rhymenocerous - June 25, 2010 8:11 p.m.

If England beat Germany I'll buy it. But if... Ah screw it, I'm gonna buy it anyway. Thanks Dave!
  • sleepy92ismypsn - June 25, 2010 7:58 p.m.

I've always thought this game looked awesome. I always read about it in PTOM but recently I totally forgot it was coming out in june. I've already boughten like 20 games this year and I haven't finish them all. I will probably just rent singularity.
  • DRILLERDUD - June 25, 2010 7:14 p.m.

More of the same isn't always a bad thing. This will be on my radar.
  • TheWebSwinger - June 25, 2010 7:03 p.m.

Wow, really? I've been following Singularity for a while now, but this is the first outright praise I've seen for it. Well, I'm down.
  • CombatCat120 - June 25, 2010 6:39 p.m.

Wow this game is out now? Wasn't it supposed to launch a year ago. I'm conflicted because, first I think of this game and think it's pretty cool. Then I remember Activision....
  • Hydrohs - June 25, 2010 6:16 p.m.

If they release a demo I'll consider it. But I don't like buying shooters without trying them, since I suck at most of them.
  • Zackaro - June 25, 2010 5:30 p.m.

zOMG, could this be the next psy-ops: the mindgate conspiricy game :O
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - June 25, 2010 5:26 p.m.

You've sold me on this as soon as I'm done playing Transformers I'll see about picking this up
  • StringerB - June 25, 2010 5:20 p.m.

check out the multi player trailers
  • rockstarsean - June 25, 2010 5:13 p.m.

Oooooh, this sounds like an absolute gem, thanks GR this is right up my street :)
  • Baron164 - June 25, 2010 5:07 p.m.

Damn, when I first heard about it I was interested and then it faded into obscurity. It sounds like it might actually be a good game. Too bad it's being published by Activision and won't get the attention it deserves because it's an FPS thats name doesn't start with Call and end with Duty. Thanks Dave I will definitely try this game out. If a game is going to copy another Half Life 2 isn't a pretty good place to start.
  • TyeTheCzar - June 25, 2010 5:05 p.m.

If Activision wasn't publishing it, I would probably buy it on day 1.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - June 25, 2010 5:02 p.m.

It's on all three (that aren't the Wii). Enjoy. :D