• Destroyer883 - September 1, 2009 12:31 a.m.

Just think of seeing the Disney symbol in the Bottom corner of a Spider-Man Comic. That's enough to send a shiver down My Spine.
  • Harmon20 - September 1, 2009 12:24 a.m.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a Marvel themed level in a KH game, I'm not gonna lie.
  • Cyberninja - September 1, 2009 12:10 a.m.

i pray they cancel the deal and disney xd
  • Corsair89 - August 31, 2009 11:44 p.m.

I'm very curious about how this will turn out.
  • ringslinger - August 31, 2009 11:43 p.m.

Oh and BTW. Pixar is never, ever, ever going to make a Marvel Superhero movie. Not gonna happen. Pixar takes a ton of pride in doing their own stuff, so there's no way they do someone else's characters. That said Lassiter is in charge of all of Disney animation so there's certainly a chance that Disney animation would do something, but Disney Animation and Pixar are two completely different things. Anyways, sorry for the rant. Rock on and I look forward to next weeks TDAR. Cheers, Ringslinger
  • PhantomOfKrankor - August 31, 2009 11:39 p.m.

I'm just afraid disney will force marvel's darker and more edgy characters to be more kid friendly. It would be a horrible thing to see DeadPool not killing his enemies, using water guns and encouraging children to brush their teeth. On the otherhand it would be cool to see ryan reynolds kick zac effron in the face (but seeing as it's disney deadpool will be played by tim allen.)
  • BizarrePuppet - August 31, 2009 11:22 p.m.

Things just got worse...
  • Hurricrane - August 31, 2009 10:57 p.m.

true... but I do not trust them at all, it's my inner pessimist showing through
  • michaelmcc827 - August 31, 2009 10:56 p.m.

damn I just saw this on the news, I'll bet $ that all the comic book heroes we now love will just be marketed for kids, what disney does best...
  • FalconMbuster - August 31, 2009 10:54 p.m.

Bolt was great, what are you talking about? Anyways, Disney has taken great lengths to keep their Disney Channel franchises far away from the actual meat. That's why you never see Mickey Mouse holdin' hands with the Jonas Bros.
  • Hurricrane - August 31, 2009 10:46 p.m.

no offense to the classic stuff, Aladdin will always be great, but I never want to see a Marvel character in Bolt or Hannah Montana colon The Movie
  • Curtis_Stone - August 31, 2009 10:46 p.m.

I'm not gonna "freak out" atm, I'll save that from when I hear/see the crossovers start... I don't won't cry fowl too soon...
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - August 31, 2009 10:42 p.m.

No! Let's talk about it now! Oh, and just a reminder: The CAPTHCHA has become... aware
  • civver - August 31, 2009 10:41 p.m.

Still have to wait how it actually turns out. Heh, reCAPTCHA "deals GAINS"