• NearNRiver - May 15, 2011 9:54 p.m.

This is the best trailer I have seen.... in a long while.
  • Danielmemo - May 15, 2011 8:50 p.m.

So... It's basically Duke Nukem had sex with Pokemon
  • JohnDagger - May 15, 2011 7:19 p.m.

Who let Cave Johnson's brother, Grotto, do the narration of this?
  • Nodoudt - May 15, 2011 6:31 p.m.

It's over 9999!! I've a feeling that I should buy a copy and throw it in the manliest way possible at my Xbox 360, and the sheer epicness of the game would somehow allow me to play it on there. In the meantime, I would gladly buy a new PS3 just to play something this awesome.
  • nohj3 - May 15, 2011 6:25 p.m.

oh my god zam my manly fantasies coming true *sparkle eyes* im so getting this game now zam even more so than when i said i was going to buy this game yesterday zam
  • CitizenThom - May 15, 2011 5:35 p.m.

The first Disgaea game on the PS2 was good old fashioned fun. Comedy, levelling, beating up a power ranger, and lots of turn based strategy. Not only did the game provide hundreds of hours of gameplay, it didn't require hundreds of hours of gameplay. I didn't buy Disgaea 2 or Disgaea 3, because I wanted to see a graphics update for the PS3. Disgaea 4's screenshots so far look much sharper, so I'm looking forward to playing the latest iteration from NIS.
  • Versen - May 15, 2011 12:15 p.m.

*Squells like a little girl* EEEEEHHHH I must buy it now so I can make big ass-manly-fancy weapons out of monsters while disciplining other people's characters!
  • jcannihilates - May 15, 2011 3:41 a.m.

Smashpro1 deserves infinite props for a Gurren Lagann reference.
  • pin316 - May 15, 2011 3:40 a.m.

"Take a dump on common sense" Best. Tailer. Ever.
  • PooPSock - May 15, 2011 2:02 a.m.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TyrannosaurusTexMex - May 15, 2011 12:20 a.m.

PS3 only? Damn, I totally would have bought this if it was for the 360.
  • Deadstitch - May 14, 2011 9:53 p.m.

Manifisto Deceleration number 6(66)...I love that they sneak that in there!
  • GuinnessGamer3 - May 14, 2011 5:42 p.m.

i honestly cant make it through half of the games but ill probley end up getting it, loved all the other, but i just cant fully play through any of them. Who knows maybe this will be the one (the trailer did make me wanna play the 3rd one again)
  • Gahmah - May 14, 2011 1:37 p.m.

Best Localization Team Ever.
  • lilbuddha - May 14, 2011 1:29 p.m.

This needs to be on PC... because well.. these games are so incredibly time consuming...
  • oddprophet - May 14, 2011 12:55 p.m.

Shut up and take my money!
  • Kage_No_Shi - May 14, 2011 12:09 p.m.

This trailer/preview thing is both face_palm worthy and awesome at the same time. (BTW: Longtime Disgaea + Spin-offs fan)
  • PandyBear - May 14, 2011 11:54 a.m.

I loved Disgaea 1 and 2, but found D3 rather tiresome, annoying characted and voice acting and required even more grinding then the previous 2. Heres hoping D4 won't be so mind numblingly dull cos this map editor sounds pretty cool :D
  • bilstar - May 14, 2011 11:54 a.m.

Never played a Disgaea before, but on the strength of that video, I'm in. Much ROLFing
  • Yaro - May 14, 2011 11:42 a.m.

Fucking awesome!!!!! Hoping for japanese voice track though =3