• jamminontha1n2 - February 19, 2009 11:33 p.m.

All the deaths from gears 2 seem to be rip offs of deaths from the immortal
  • drunkenfish - February 20, 2009 1:38 a.m.

I knew that Quake 4 scene had to be in there somewhere.
  • CatchEisley - February 20, 2009 3:34 a.m.

I never realized how dark "The Darkness" really was, I played the demo but wasn't really turned on by the gameplay, but the story looks like the driving point of the game and almost makes it look like it's worth checking out.
  • mkis007 - February 20, 2009 3:37 a.m.

quake 4 ..... wow
  • reyalejandro13 - February 20, 2009 3:38 a.m.

Well, at least there's one death that hasn't changed throughout the ages: Kirby. Spinning around and falling off the screen. Cutest. Death. EVER. Also, a confusing death: SSB Series. When you die, is there a mysterious off screen laser killing you like some kind of twisted Shoop Da Whoop? Or is your character exploding in a multicolored flash of light?
  • oryandymackie - February 20, 2009 5:11 p.m.

not giving away any BioShock spoilers, but everyone knows about Atlas, but the death in the bathysphere of "his family" is really sad. Also, in Saints Row 2 (what?) when Carlos dies is really really sad, I just went about killing as many Brotherhood as I could
  • phoenix_wings - February 21, 2009 7:53 a.m.

I remember the first time I died by being ripped to shreds by zombies. And then the nice informative "You Died" comes onscreen to remind me of the fact. Thanks! Just in case I didn't know. And just for kicks I remember the Licker just crawling over my body. Not eating or anything, just kind of sitting there saying "yeah...you're dead. haha"
  • Defguru7777 - February 22, 2009 11:18 p.m.

I was touched by the Lone Wanderer's death at the end of Fallout 3. I thought it'd be like Oblivion where you could play after the main quest. It really did make me feel sad.
  • deathrebellion - February 23, 2009 6:27 p.m.

while Playin Re4 i wuz bloody hell suprised to die so damn fast.Loads of ways to die too.. :-p frm the 1st beheading onwards i wuz scared when ever a Chainsaw dude popped up. also the bonus level Mercenaries has a stage that has a freaky double Chainsawed physco
  • deathrebellion - February 23, 2009 6:29 p.m.

Holy shit watching the guy in front of u get ripped open in quake and knowing that u can't do anythin to stop it is freakin sick & awesome
  • BurntToShreds - February 24, 2009 11:25 p.m.

How could you forget Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth? If you witness too many horrifying events/things, your character will start to go insane, seeing and hearing things that aren't there. Eventually, it gets so bad that, when you pull a weapon out, your character kills himself. Not to mention at the beginning of the game, in the Arkham Asylum. After you finish writing in a journal, you hang yourself.
  • MagicArmadillo - March 31, 2009 1:17 a.m.

nice out of this world video i laughed my head off at that!
  • wiigamer024 - June 23, 2009 1:19 p.m.

I always loved the Mario death. However, it always pissed me off, sometime i died 4 NO REASON! Also, what revrock said: the drowning scences in Sonic the Hedgehog were suspenceful! "OMG, wheres the freakin jump spring!?!"
  • civver - June 27, 2009 1:24 a.m.

That last scene was pretty disturbing.
  • SleepingDragon7 - July 10, 2009 10:53 a.m.

A. I never got past 10 minutes of The Darkness, mostly because it scared the SHIT out of me. B. I love how in the Tomb Raider video how she screams then *snap*. I just had to laugh at that