Topics

Nintendo

• CharlieFockstrot - March 25, 2011 7:18 p.m.

Too busy playing halo and jerking over his ipad to research his review.
  • db1331 - March 25, 2011 7:17 p.m.

I am shocked, SHOCKED to learn that someone who enjoys Halo has poor taste and no clue when it comes to video games.
  • Nodoudt - March 25, 2011 7:15 p.m.

I smell a Peabody Award.
  • idlemindkiller - March 25, 2011 7:14 p.m.

what a completely uninformed moron. CNN just lost like 50 internetz. fail fail fail
  • HarryBalls - March 25, 2011 7:12 p.m.

Great screen cap of him looking like a dork. I love it when pictures of people are shown at the worst possible moment to make them appear even more foolish.
  • LTSpenny - March 25, 2011 7:10 p.m.

Just waiting for a backlash similiar to the mass effect sex scene, this guys a moron, if people did theyr research they wouldn't look incompetent.
  • PimplesInYourAsstista - March 25, 2011 7:09 p.m.

@Howetzer Yeah, you're right. Because of shitty system review, I guess I'll go watch FauxNews instead. Moron.
  • 510BrotherPanda - March 25, 2011 7:09 p.m.

How could ANYONE have ignored the DS for 7 years?!? What was he in a 7-year sleep, like Link from Ocarina of Time? @salvadorzombie I like your Paranoia Agent avatar.
  • call_me_curtis - March 25, 2011 7:07 p.m.

Just as bad as FOX...noobs
  • Ozzythecat - March 25, 2011 7:05 p.m.

"In a world where Apple pretty much rules the consumer electronic world with devices like the iPhone and iTouch..." lol whut? I'm surprised Fox News didn't grab this kid first.
  • salvadorzombie - March 25, 2011 7 p.m.

Quit trying to insert your political agenda, Howetzer (nice spelling, btw). For once, try to do something without making it all about you.
  • AlphaAGENT144 - March 25, 2011 6:59 p.m.

ALL MY RAGE halo isnt even that good of a game
  • Nap1400 - March 25, 2011 6:57 p.m.

Today's news people for you. Comparing a gaming device to a mobile device. As people in the forums said, "My tricycle is nothing compared to my Subaru."
  • TyrannosaurusTexMex - March 25, 2011 6:54 p.m.

Give this man a medal.
  • fetalspray - March 25, 2011 6:54 p.m.

Moron.
  • TheHowetzer - March 25, 2011 6:52 p.m.

See guys!? We can trust the Mainstream News media! Remember how groovy they said Obama was gunna be too!? See? They're always right!
  • Ultimadrago - March 25, 2011 6:49 p.m.

Glad that Nintendo 3DS handhelds are now being compared with PS3 graphics. ...That doesn't add up. Plus, saying you grew up on Halo is like saying you grew up on 3D Televisions and tosh.0. Not exactly what I'd label as "experienced".
  • shawksta - March 25, 2011 6:49 p.m.

"Grew up on Halo" threw me off. No wonder he thinks nintendo was in black hole, I bet you he doesnt know what a gamecube is :/ Its reviewers like these that make TV a waste of time and make the things reviewed embarrassed to be reviewed by ding-dongs like this guy.
  • Yaro - March 25, 2011 6:46 p.m.

What. The. O.o ?! Is it REALLY SO difficult to get proper INFORMATION for CNN? Guess they just don't give a shit. Gaming industry will be seen as some sick and better-left-to-rot mutant offspring of media for a long time I suppose...
  • rileyjack08 - March 25, 2011 6:44 p.m.

Well, his report has drastically altered my opinion on the 3DS. I'd never buy one after hearing that expert's review.