• adrenaguy - March 7, 2011 6:59 p.m.

adrenaguy. I like Adrenaline, and I'm a guy. It really is about as simple as it gets :L recaptcha, I know you're doing your best, but you cn't just stick in the greek letter for "nano" whenever you feel like it. recaptcha used: dopih medicine
  • awinnerisjew - March 7, 2011 4:52 a.m.

Changing my PSN to " MURDER1NGST4LL10NC0CKYEEAAHHBABY".
  • poopaloop1 - March 6, 2011 11:04 p.m.

A lot of the names in the animals category look a lot like they came from the automatic name generator on Xbox Live
  • 04whim - March 6, 2011 9:01 p.m.

bobdangles... where do i come into this? D:
  • trojan12 - March 6, 2011 7:39 p.m.

Most (not all) who fall under "Leetspeak" can also be categorized under "Douchebag", seeing as how they are usually all n00bs... Also, I'm not too sure where trojan12kelley falls under these guidelines.
  • TheLastRGP - March 6, 2011 5:35 a.m.

My GT is Stakes Are High (360) and RunNYC (PSN). So I guess I'm in the Pop Culture category. Cool Article.
  • Y2Ken - March 4, 2011 1:01 p.m.

Mine is Y2Ken (or KenY2Ken where the former is taken). Because my name is Ken, and I merged that with Y2K, which was partly as I started using it around the year 2000, and partly from Chris "Y2J" Jericho as I was a big wrestling fan at the time.
  • CH3BURASHKA - March 4, 2011 5:35 a.m.

I too remember this article. I also remember how shitty it made me feel. When I created it, I tried writing it with an 'e' but some asshat had already taken it. So I went with a 3 and capitalized all the letters so that the name looked uniform, 'cause that's what I like (I 'justify' all my writings, for example). Then this Charlie fellow comes around with some behavioural psychologist and tells me that, no, that wasn't an aesthetic choice, that was an unconscious choice representing me desperate need for attention. And I'm all like, "Oh gawd, what if he's right?!" Then I crawled into bed, put the covers over my head, and fell into a coma.
  • Yarok - March 4, 2011 2:58 a.m.

Y4r0k, simply because Yarok was taken by some idle guy. Sometimes a cigar just happens to be a cigar (though this cigar still pWn5 d3m n3w85)
  • Ausoi - March 4, 2011 2:40 a.m.

Owned. I'm not in there with Ausoi, and you will never guess the meaning.
  • bugcatcherjason - March 4, 2011 2:28 a.m.

I do get messages like, "UR A POKEFAG POKEMONS FOR FAGS," though <333
  • bugcatcherjason - March 4, 2011 2:24 a.m.

^ I honestly think I have the best PSN ID. EVER. I also wonder how the people that use all caps in their names think of this article. You know, since it's kind of naive to the point of cute. That's what I got from that section.
  • j5k44t6 - March 4, 2011 2:22 a.m.

actually i guess i fit into the pop culture category because my tag is a mix of my initials and the song "5446 was my number" by toots and the maytals (and later sublime). in the song he says right now somebody else has that number. i guess he was right.
  • y2kpikachu12 - March 4, 2011 2:08 a.m.

Hahaha good stuff, happy birthday GR! Mine doesn't really fit with any except animal but it's for a sports team.
  • j5k44t6 - March 4, 2011 2:02 a.m.

i use j5k44t6 on ps3, 360 and just about everywhere else because it was what i named my save file on star wars battlefront 1 and 2. i guess it just stuck.
  • NullG7 - March 4, 2011 1:47 a.m.

Dont fall into any categories myself.
  • mysterioso2006 - March 4, 2011 1:15 a.m.

Mysterioso2006 Yeah, not one of those categories fit mine....
  • waffman11 - March 4, 2011 1:13 a.m.

Combination of waffles and a guy who loves them. Basically, the best part of the internet that your parents let you see.
  • paganpoet - March 4, 2011 12:23 a.m.

Mine is RidiPagliaccio I guess the closest it comes to one of these categories is pop culture...although we're talking about a line from a famous aria from a 120 year old Italian opera. I don't think that quite qualifies as pop culture, no matter how famous it is...
  • lovinmyps3 - March 3, 2011 11:34 p.m.

My gamertag doesn't fit into any of these categories. MarvelousOnePak. What does mine say about me? Probably not much since I accidentally chose it when LIVE was showing me suggestions.