• thecakeisapie - March 26, 2011 2:54 a.m.

I remember this from TDar. you should post the audio clip
  • sexyman500 - March 26, 2011 2:42 a.m.

fuck that was funny, that was great. I have no idea how you survived that long with her thou. Congrats on a great read
  • Overlord153 - March 26, 2011 2:32 a.m.

I have one word and the only word. FACEPALM. not joking.
  • F4G1TR0N - March 26, 2011 2:10 a.m.

Wow I forgot about this article, jeez
  • ChrisCultista - March 26, 2011 2:03 a.m.

Shirley Phelps-Roper, the Xtreme of the Xtreme!!! I know first amendment rights and all that, but come on! Where is a good vigilante when ya need one? Whats The Punisher's phone number?
  • Ipriest54753 - March 26, 2011 2:03 a.m.

reading this has given me a small glimpse into the great big three piece bucket of crazy that is SPR and that is that even Carrie's mum would find these people a little extreme! its odd that The dark knight got brought up, seeing as the film makes a point about the joker not being able to be reasoned, bargained or negotiated with and merely wants to "watch the world burn". After reading this its clear the same is true of shirley phelps-roper (quite literally with the world burning thing)
  • GreenLeader - March 26, 2011 1:55 a.m.

@ Everyone on here with a brain (everyone who's posted so far) Thank you. And yes. God is fine with your gaming. Lol ... ReCap = complain... lolololol
  • D0CCON - March 26, 2011 1:50 a.m.

Who says that there are only Muslim extremists? Just as they may interpret the Koran as telling them to kill everybody, apparently some people read the bible and believe the bible is telling them to deface people's funerals. I'm Catholic, I come from a right-wing family (which I'm guessing she leans towards the right more than the left), and I think she is nuts. She quoted a bit of the bible, but what about John 3:16, which says "for god so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life" She says God hates everybody and uses the bible as proof. The Bible just said that God so LOVED the world, not hated it. I could say more, but I don't feel that it is necessary.
  • WillisTron - March 26, 2011 1:47 a.m.

People who are calling her ridiculous and goofy are giving her waaay too much credit - she is the scum of the earth and gives Christians a bad name. "Thank god for dead soldiers" and "Thank god for fags" - all she does is preach hate and use religion as an excuse. Karma will get to her one day
  • Moondoggie1157 - March 26, 2011 1:46 a.m.

I'm not a huge fan of FPS' But I would truly LOVE to shove a 44' in this piece of shits mouth. Taste the grace of god you stupid whore. Sorry, but I only wish the worst diseases imaginable upon this woman and her whole family. She is vile. I cannot wait to piss on her grave.
  • Markstone - March 26, 2011 1:46 a.m.

I applaud the interviewer for having the internal fortitude to make it through an interview without throttling her.
  • RazielArcanum - March 26, 2011 1:18 a.m.

You missed the perfect opportunity to quote HMHB at her. "If you're going to quote from the Book of Revelation, don't keep calling it the Book of Revelations. There's no 's', it's the Book of Revelation; as revealed to St John The Divine. (See also Mary Hopkin, she must despair)".
  • KippDynamite - March 26, 2011 1:05 a.m.

This interview was actually helpful to me for a strange reason. I have always loved games, and my dad has always despised them. He's caused me to feel deep shame about video games for most of my life. He didn't say things as crazy as this fine woman, but he definately brought religion into things. Even though I know that what he says is rubbish, it still affects me. However, reading this lady's absolute narcissistic madness helps me to realize how baseless and crazy my dad's perspective has been. Sometimes it seems to me like almost everyone around me secretly thinks games are as useless as this lady does, and that is one of the reasons it's nice to have a good online gaming website to get away from the madness. By the way, I think God is totally fine with my video-gaming!
  • JimmyCooldaddy - March 26, 2011 1:01 a.m.

I dig her Obama poster
  • Larinah - March 26, 2011 12:36 a.m.

Has there actually been no "OMG CHRISTIANS ARE CRAZY LIEK THIS BIIIITCH" comments? I think my opinion of humanity has just grown 10-fold.
  • RicePuddingUK - March 26, 2011 12:25 a.m.

Deluded Moron, Someones Uncle got a bit to physical a few years ago. If this woman dare disrupt a British soldiers funeral I would knock that cow out
  • TheWhitestMexican - March 26, 2011 12:04 a.m.

I'm not sure which I find more offensive- the opinions of this crazy bitch or the web page linked to the "redirect" near the top of the article.
  • TruckThunders - March 25, 2011 11:59 p.m.

"So you’d be willing to relocate under the sea?" Cracks me up everytime I hear or read it. Such a great interview. You really brought the crazy out of her.
  • cj12297 - March 25, 2011 11:43 p.m.

i want to punch her in the FACE
  • Japanaman - March 25, 2011 11:28 p.m.

Look, I'll admit that puzzle games, some SIM games, and maze games are the only games that are 100% moral. Sports games are competetive and often have players shoving other players. Platformsers involve killing something no matter how cute. Heck, most video games involve murder and hoarding of some sorts. Some games reward it like Halo, COD, and Mortal Kombat (although MK rewards less since they stopped using a point system). Even Mario rewards kill enemies with points. Do I think Heaven has video games? No. They don't need them though. It's peaceful and there's other things to do and people to talk to. Is there sports in Heaven? I doubt it since competition is probably not desired among God's creations. Maybe video games are wrong, but they can teach skills (some more deesirable than others), tell stories, and entertain people. So, yes I will quit gaming one day, but it will probably be when I meet the Lord or at least see his foot kicking me out of Heaven for killing so many virtual citizens.