• KREATIVEassassin - July 9, 2009 11:02 p.m.

I've seen so many 360 games returned because of the scratched ring. Last time it happened was about a month ago. "I bought this game yesterday. It worked fine for a while, but now it won't play." I flipped the game over and saw the scratched ring. "You moved the console when the game was spinning. You can't move the system when you're playing it or it'll scratch the disc." Then he got all defensive. "YOU MEAN I CAN'T MOVE THE SYSTEM AT ALL!?" Why the hell do you need to move the console? Who is in the middle of playing a game and out of the blue decides to get up and move the damn system. Idiots.
  • batman5273 - July 9, 2009 10:23 p.m.

i like wearing cock coins!
  • mfwahwah - July 9, 2009 9:50 p.m.

Not a very good list here. A lot of it isn't even proof of noobness. Like I'll hit the home button all the time. And I forget who my character is. 5th mastery
  • juggalo23 - July 9, 2009 9:30 p.m.

I think 90 percent of anyone that says the following words: noob, owned, pwnd ect, are the ones that probably have no contact with the world outside of their mothers basement. Not all, just most.
  • richomak27 - July 9, 2009 8:54 p.m.

iv'e been gaming for 17 years and i still make some of these mistakes
  • doomdoomdoom - July 9, 2009 8:35 p.m.

Wow i think all of these happened to me during my early age of gaming.
  • JC182 - July 9, 2009 8:25 p.m.

How could anyone think that the rings on sonic are coins.
  • gamingfreak - July 9, 2009 8:25 p.m.

My cousin would always hit the start button by "accident" and restart the game... man that drives me nuts.
  • sgloomy - July 9, 2009 7:39 p.m.

the street fighter thing happens to me but in an opposite manner, i end up doing a hadouken when i wanna do a shoryuken, it is really annoying online cuzz it leaves you wide open
  • smallberry - July 9, 2009 7:23 p.m.

No-one plays games to sit in traffic, do they? Mafia. It had speed limits too. But I loved it.
  • GoldenMe - July 9, 2009 7:16 p.m.

For those wondering about that picture with Snake having a beard, I believe it's an old picture of 2006-2007 MGS4, a prototype version of Snake. Before they went to him only having a mustache.
  • Thelonius - July 9, 2009 6:24 p.m.

Great article!!! lots of little insiders.....i thought i was the only one that sat there at the MGS title screen confused for 5 minutes.
  • EmmaXII - July 9, 2009 5:58 p.m.

lol! Wedding coin!I tried 2 drive carefully in gta4 but it gets boring fast lol
  • MGS4SolidSnake - July 9, 2009 5:49 p.m.

ive failed a qte lots of times on my 360...prototypes r pretty hard to do when ur not used to playing the 360
  • Synster - July 9, 2009 5:44 p.m.

Haha. I remember when I first had my PSP and I was like "WTF" because it was on Hold. That, and funny that, I've also had the same problem with the original Metal Gear Solid. It took me a while to figure out O is select and X is back.
  • Awesomeitude1523 - July 9, 2009 5:31 p.m.

you forgot NOT shooting players in the head in aan online match. Empty a full clip into the body to take someone down, or us 2, maybe 3 bullets on their head,
  • BluePikmin - July 9, 2009 5:20 p.m.

Almost all of my non-gaming and even my PSP owning friends try to use the top DS screen with a stylus, even after I constantly remind them, it only works on the bottom
  • BigGinger55 - July 9, 2009 5:15 p.m.

I have to admit, ive done the very last one were you lift up the xbox while the game was on. Left me without playing GTA IV for a full year...bad times :(
  • Stabby_Joe - July 9, 2009 4:54 p.m.

Its mostly small children who play pre-played demos in stores... usually thinking they're playing it for real. I'm sorry but theres a limit you can cut them some slack...
  • Gamer231 - July 9, 2009 4:20 p.m.

But my favorite horror movie is "A Nightmare on Elm Street", not "Coin." lol Me: -Failing a QTE (When I first played God of War and didn't realize there were QTE's in most of the scenes) -Moving an analog stick while turning on the machine -Doing a Shoryuken when trying to do a Hadouken -Pressing the wrong button in menu screens (For FFVII) -Wondering why PSP's battery runs out so fast with non-use Go me!