• garnsr - September 8, 2011 9:22 a.m.

This was the first Rockstar game I actually played through, rather than just screwing around for a little while and abandoning. I liked the Qix art classes best of the classes, but it was a pain having to get back for classes all the time.
  • Mooshon - September 8, 2011 8:33 a.m.

This one somehow passed me by the first time around. Always knew it was meant to be good, so you've just tweaked my curiosity to pick it up finally.
  • ibeberger - September 8, 2011 8:32 a.m.

I've gone as far as saying this might be my favorite game of all time, and the only people who give me looks like I'm crazy are those who haven't played it. Those of you saying you haven't played Scholarship Edition should do yourselves a favor and pick it up, the added missions fit in perfectly and don't feel tacked on, and the extra classes, while some of them can be a bit frustrating, really help make the school aspect feel way less repetitive. Add in cheevos and its just an excellent package, one of the few games I bothered going for all 1000 gamerscore.
  • wittynickname - September 8, 2011 7:56 a.m.

Whatever came of that tantalizing bit of info a few years back about a composer listing the score of "Bully 2" as something he was working on? I thought for sure that a sequel announcement was imminent, but hell, that was around 2006-7. Here's hoping it's on the slate for Rockstar once they push Max Payne 3 out the door next year.
  • JSayonara - September 8, 2011 6:56 a.m.

Ah, Canis Canum Edit.. Loved this game on the PS2, loved it even more on the 360, with the bonus of added lessons and 'chevo's. Personally, I'd rather see Rockstar leave Jimmy's story and introduce a new protagonist. I'd rather see Bullworth Academy again than Jimmy at college.
  • IREPMINNEAPOLIS - September 8, 2011 6:50 a.m.

Ah Bully, such a unique and fun game. Still have yet to pick up Scholarship Edition, but I will. It screams at me every time I go into Gamestop "I'm only $20!" It says. Have patience SE, have patience. And is it just me or does it feel like your grammar gets better every time you read a GR UK article?
  • zanyzephyr - September 8, 2011 6:39 a.m.

A truly awesome game. Also deserving of a mention is the music, one of my favourite game scores of all time.
  • HereComesTheHypeTrainCHOOCHOO - September 8, 2011 6:39 a.m.

Bully is my favorite PS2 game followed closely by Dragon Quest 8, GTA: San Andreas and God Of War 2. I'd dearly love a PS3 sequel Rockstar. Put the GTA series on hold and get to work on Jimmy's college years.
  • ParanoidAndroid - September 8, 2011 6:37 a.m.

I'm a big Rockstar fan, so it's a bit of a mystery why I never picked this up. I think i'll download it now; it's been a while since Red Dead.
  • Shadow Of Death - September 8, 2011 6:17 a.m.

I liked this game a fair bit. Never completed it, but that's my bad habit >_> Got it on the PC. Not the best port, but it was perfectly playable. I would like to see a College based sequel. Same basic setup, but obviously more mature themes and higher violence level (Somewhere between Bully and GTA basically).
  • austinfloyd - September 8, 2011 5:46 a.m.

They really need to make a sequel. I loved everything about it.