• purple_omlet - January 31, 2012 1:34 a.m.

It's for Android? Looks like I'm finally going to be spending money in the app store.
  • Sinosaur - January 30, 2012 6:36 p.m.

I saw HD collection and was like 'Phoenix Wright on consoles? That sounds kind of awesome.' ...yeah, little disappointed, but not sure if I should be.
  • shawksta - January 30, 2012 9:52 p.m.

This is just my Opinion but a game like Phoenix Wright on Consoles? You can forget it, not that i dont want it to be, but a special game like that is more suited for a handheld. It would be awesome though.
  • Sinosaur - January 31, 2012 2:41 p.m.

I was thinking along the lines of just an HD collection, not actually a Phoenix Wright game designed for consoles, but I do agree that it's best at home on the portables.
  • shawksta - January 31, 2012 10:52 p.m.

Exactly, it technically is an HD collection but just for IOS really is a stretch, they shouldve made it for the 3DS, and they could considering the hardware improvements, 2D can look absolutly gorgous, nobody has tried yet.
  • shawksta - January 30, 2012 6:20 p.m.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSTAAAAAAAAAAASTIC! AWESOME! I wonder who itll be, Wright? Apollo? SOMEONE NEW!? Either way Im happy! Hrm.......I have nothing against the HD 123 for Iphone, but if your gonna release an HD collection of a series, why not release it for the system it was Popular by? The 3DS wouldve been awesome but oh well. Hopefully itll come to Android. Otherwise, AWESOME.
  • MassSaber - January 30, 2012 5:24 p.m.

I would like see the Ace Attorny Investigations sequel relased in the west But at the moment it dousent seem likely and if does come I doubt it will come in UK Capcom seem to have grudge againsts us for some reason
  • shawksta - January 30, 2012 6:17 p.m.

Sven SAID their working on it, but its not gonna be on DS, somethings fishy going on.
  • thatblindgamer - January 30, 2012 5:17 p.m.

WANT In all seriousness though, I REALLY want this to come state side, although I hope they let you choose the order in which you play each game, seeing as how I just started Ace Attorney 1 on my iPod.
  • Ultimadrago - January 30, 2012 3:59 p.m.

YES! I really, really, really hope it's Wright reinstated. But if it's still *siiigh* Apollo, I'll be okay as long as Wright and hopefully Maya are present.
  • taokaka - January 30, 2012 3:46 p.m.

It's killing me not knowing who is going to be starring in this ace attorney, is it Phoenix, Apollo or somebody new?
  • agentcommadant - January 30, 2012 3:35 p.m.

This is beautiful. Looks like I'm playing through all three again.
  • BladedFalcon - January 30, 2012 3:31 p.m.

Fucking finally. Though I really hope they return to the "young" Phoenix Wright universe. Apollo's fell flat to me, specially the ending. Then again... PW:T&T did kinda wrap the story rather conclusively. Still looking forward to it, at any rate.
  • shawksta - January 30, 2012 6:30 p.m.

Dont worry, The team is skilled in making new timelines for current ones. Especially AAI2, DL-6 got more background (HURRY UP CAPCOM) I wont lie, Apollo WAS stale and fell flat, but theres something about it that i love, its darker, and that whole thing with Wright was tragic and the game felt great in its own Dark way. Either one would be great but if they chose Wright, they might need to add a new gimmick,maybe not
  • BladedFalcon - January 30, 2012 7:14 p.m.

Well, I agree that the whole thing with Wright was pretty well done, and i actually LOVE older Wright, way better than young one. The problem for me though, is that Old Wright and trucy are pretty much the only great characters. (Klavier to an extent as well, but I preffer Edgeworth or visor dude (forgot his name ATM.) The main villain doesn't old a candle to any of the main ones in the 3 past PW games, and the side characters are less memorable than many of the ones in the older games. But to me, the biggest offense in Apollo apart from the bullshit ending case, it's the fact that it feels like an incredibly missed opportunity. i mean, it's in the future and NO ONE but Phoenix wright and the judge shows up again, and not only that, the rest of the characters aren't even acknowledged ONCE. Maya and Edgeworth, despite being so pivotal in Wright's life vanished completely? bullshit. It just pisses me off when sequels taking place in the distant future so conveniently forget important events or characters of the past and act like they never existed, and Apollo did that by the shitload. In fact, they could have perfectly been different universes or stories or timelines altogether (Only characters lining to old PW is wright and Emma, and both are so different in this new one that they could have perfectly been someone else.)
  • shawksta - January 30, 2012 9:40 p.m.

I see what you mean, and i actually felt that way, especially with the last cases letting you be Phoenix Wright just before everything fell apart, Where the hell is everybody!? (Gumshoe returned but only for a Cross-examination) Everything just wasnt as how the PW trilogy was, and to be brutally honesty, the ONLY case that was actually Ace attorney vidbed, was Case 2, its one of my personal favorite cases. Older Emma might as well be her own character than ema, I heavily agree, its probably cause she only appeared for that Extra bonus case on the DS version of the first game, they just wanted to keep her more. The whole ending of the last case was just "......." but i think its a nod to just how different Japanese Courts are to American ones and how the ace attorney universe will differ with it, While its still "Blegh" it was a fantastic way to bring that, and you cant help but admit how much of a "Holy Crap" plot twist the first case was. I digress though, I heavily agree with your concerns, If they DO make Apollo back, lets hope they do a Better job and make it feel like an Ace attorney game.
  • BladedFalcon - January 31, 2012 8:56 a.m.

Yeah, apollo's first case was awesome, my favorite of the game really.... Which tells you how rather weak the rest was, considering the first case is usually the simplest and most throwaway one. And well, even with the explanation of the courts, it still felt stupid, more so than the usual silly antics in that universe.
  • shawksta - February 5, 2012 12:50 a.m.

Exactly, Case 1's are supposed to be Obvious but instead this was one hell of a curveball, Edgeworth's sequel's first case had one heck of a plot twist but it wont be known big if they DONT RELEASE IT OUTSIDE JAPAN ALREADY! "it still felt stupid, more so than the usual silly antics in that universe." THAT, i can agree with, how the freakin Police more stupider than Gumshoe missed the most crucial part of breaking ones neck from JFA case 1 still baffles me.
  • thatnerdguy1 - January 30, 2012 3:25 p.m.

I'd commit quintuple homicide for a copy.
  • AutoEroticAsphyxiation - January 30, 2012 3:16 p.m.

Android love at all?