• winner2 - February 4, 2014 3:33 p.m.

1. elite 2. dunno 3. mordin 4.locust 5. dunno 6. akrid 7. dunno but familiar 8.necromorph 9. something from an n64 zelda maybe 10. metroid 11. promethian from halo 4? 12. not a clue 13. nope 14. feeling pretty uncultured now 15. alien hominid 16. sectoid from xcom 17. crypto from DAH 18. Dunno 19. feels familiar but dnno 20. space invader Man I've got some gaps.
  • Malakie - February 4, 2014 4:24 p.m.

#1 is a Predator.... not from Elite but from the movies.
  • winner2 - February 4, 2014 4:25 p.m.

1 is elite, where the slide numbers in the bottom left corner start.
  • Malakie - February 4, 2014 8:04 p.m.

hmm on my system here it is showing #1 as Predator.
  • BladedFalcon - February 4, 2014 3:24 p.m.

Hrm... 1.- Covenant alien from the Halo series 2.- No idea, looks cool though 3.- Mordin Solus (A Salarian) from ME2 and ME3 4.- Locust from the Gears of War series 5.- A zerg, more specifically a hydralisk(?) from the StarCraft series 6.-Er... not sure, but orange glowing parts indicate it might be from.. Lost Planet? 7.- Also not sure, looks like it might be from that new aliens mode in CoD: Ghosts. 8.- One of the re-animated monsters created from the marker in the dead space series. 9.- Never seen it in my life, judging by graphics, it's probably from Majora's Mask? 10.- A Metroid... From the Metroid series (duh) 11.- Shit... the style reminds me of vanquish, but i'm pretty sure they didn't have robot ants there, so no clue. 12.-Don't remember the name, but it's from the Quake series, no? 13.- I- Yeah, no idea here. 14.- Also no idea. 15.- The Alien from Alien Homind. 16.- One of the Aliens in X-Com: Enemy unknown, right? 17.- He's the Destroy all Humans Alien, never played the games though so fuck if I know his name. 18.- ...That's the most generic fucking alien ever, it could come from anywhere. 19.- GAH! I've seent his one before... but right now I don't have a clue of where it's from. 20.- A space invader... from Space Invaders. I know far less of these than I thought I would have, and many not even by name, only by game. If the count those I got the name right only... then I got just 6. If we count those i got the game right though, i have 13. Which is still a crap number, but at least not AS crap.
  • antiAntag0nist - February 4, 2014 3:46 p.m.

I believe that #18 is Elvis from Perfect Dark.
  • GR_LorenzoVeloria - February 4, 2014 4:55 p.m.

You can tell by the shoes!
  • antiAntag0nist - February 4, 2014 5:33 p.m.

Yup!
  • Malakie - February 4, 2014 4:24 p.m.

#1 is a Predator.... not from Elite but from the movies.
  • jh4911 - February 5, 2014 6:45 a.m.

The list starts from the second slide.
  • Redeater - February 4, 2014 3:24 p.m.

#10 That's from Kid Icarus right? I forget what they are called.
  • BladedFalcon - February 4, 2014 3:27 p.m.

Nnnnope. Majora's Mask. I don't even know how you could think that's from Kid Icarus... The series never got a N64 game, and those are clearly N64 graphics. And if you thought that came from the 3DS game... yeah, no way, that game looks far better than this :P
  • Redeater - February 4, 2014 5:09 p.m.

Oh for fucks sake. I meant #11. Damn ads popping up all over my phone on this site making me lose track. Anyways, I was trying to make a semi humorous reference to Kid Icarus Uprising. Fortunately (or is it unfortunatly these days?) my knowledge of Nintendo lore is actually pretty vast.
  • g1rldraco7 - February 4, 2014 3:08 p.m.

Easy peazy. Good job Lorenzo.