• smikey1123 - July 15, 2011 12:53 a.m.

wow guys. here's some free shit, so of course the appropriate response is "I must bitch and whine".
  • D0CCON - July 15, 2011 12:41 a.m.

@KielbasaNinja Actually, I find KD annoying because I care about winning. The majority of people I play with sacrifice winning for a marginally better KD and it is annoying as hell. And while I can't give you my exact KD in most games, as far as COD4 (and the others while I played them), Halo Reach, and I think BC2, my KD is above 1, so my dislike of people's obsession with it isn't because I suck at the games.
  • KielbasaNinja - July 15, 2011 12:21 a.m.

K/D is important because some of us actually care about winning. Those of us that are actually good at the game don't play just because it's fun. Winning is also fun. It's not fair to us that we should suffer losses due to random Johnny-Come-Latelys that can't pull their own weight. If you suck at games, I'm sorry, but this service probably isn't for you anyway. There's at least two million people out there that are interested, so feel free to take it or leave it.
  • Dman3981 - July 15, 2011 12:10 a.m.

You guys know bragging rights can refer to W/L right? I know most people will brag about their K/D but telling someone your W/L is better usually shuts them up. Im looking forward to this winning percentage.
  • oneshotfinch - July 14, 2011 11:58 p.m.

XboxAhoy's videos alone will justify a sub for me.
  • D0CCON - July 14, 2011 11:55 p.m.

Know what my KD in Battlefield, Halo, or TF2 is? No? Well neither do I. Why do people care so much about KD in games, especially Call of Duty. It really sucks in objective based modes when people choose a better KD over actually completing the objective and winning the game (not to mention working together as a team, considering that assists don't help KD). All the talk of bragging rights made me want to rant.
  • Dman3981 - July 14, 2011 11:47 p.m.

Looks cool. Probably won't pay for the full service but the free stuff is a nice welcome.
  • pur3p0w3r - July 14, 2011 11:43 p.m.

Oh great! Let's just slap on some extra features AND charge for them without fixing any of the gamebreaking issues that have slowly been turning off our entire fanbase! That'll work!
  • Lando81 - July 14, 2011 11:38 p.m.

Everything that's free in Bungie.net is free in Elite. No need to bitch fanboys! All the paid content is extensions of what's already free.
  • mattschroeder - July 14, 2011 11:35 p.m.

I like how it is free and will still be free when MW3 comes out.
  • MidianGTX - July 14, 2011 11:31 p.m.

Bragging rights are the worst addition to multiplayer games ever. People caring too much about their KD ratio are what kills team games such as those found in Battlefield.t
  • adamstephenson - July 14, 2011 11:27 p.m.

Who cares if they ripped it off from Bungie? This should be a welcomed improvement...and its free!
  • BattleReachRising - July 14, 2011 11:25 p.m.

Halo Waypoint 2.0 anyone?
  • Manguy17 - July 14, 2011 11:24 p.m.

Ive heard a youtube commentator Xboxahoy is doing gun guides, just like the ones on his own channel, to feature on elite. they include real world info on the guns to what attacthment and perk setups to use with them, as well as reload/ads times and recoil patterns, should be handy.
  • WTFBOOM - July 14, 2011 11:15 p.m.

You don't have to pay for it when it comes out. Everything shown here is free.
  • tturchan96 - July 14, 2011 11:14 p.m.

I don't see why they are making people pay for this. Companies like Bungie have been doing all this and more for years, and best of all it is all free.
  • Tazerbri - July 14, 2011 11:07 p.m.

Interesting.
  • avery78 - July 14, 2011 11:07 p.m.

Nice but still not paying for it come MW3
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - July 14, 2011 11:06 p.m.

Did they rip off everything from Bungie?